1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone ever felt like this?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by getsmartnow, May 28, 2009.

1. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Because I do right now. Any remedies? Normally I can just go out or at least have enough positive thoughts to get me through, but right now not having that special someone is really making me depressed.

There's a good joke that usually cheers me up (a little anyway). It goes something like this: When you're not in a relationship, it's like standing in the rain looking in on a really cool house party, everyone's dancing and living it up. When you're in a relationship, you're in that house, and all you can think about is getting out. :)

2. chonox

chonox Member

don't worry, she wasnt worth it, and just to verify that fact, please post pics.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

love yourself first.

4. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

I think I'm more angry at myself for not taking chances than I am at anyone in particular.

Oh well. I'll go to sleep, wake up in the morning, and do it all over again.

I just needed somewhere to vent my frustrations, and the Clutchfans ear is always ready to listen :D

5. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

All I know is I grew as a person when I quit looking out the window and focused on the mirror.

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Just enjoy being single!

I was on the verge of killing myself back in January for this very same reason. Now I can't imagine not being single. Its soooo much fun!

I don't want to be tied down at all right now, the single life is the good life. :D

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I haven't, but I hope things start to look up.

8. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

You will be fine in time.....keep yourself busy.

9. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

I'm on a dry spell, haven't got none since January but it's alllllll good. I don't get down about it. I enjoy hanging out with my friends on the weekends and the right b**** will come along when I least expect it. It's happened before so don't go looking for girls, they'll come to you!

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Is it bad that I LOL at the motivational poster?

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, but I once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels...

12. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I can't IMAGINE how you could possibly be in a dry spell!

13. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

i divorced about 2 1/2 years ago after 14 years of marriage. i haven't wanted to be in relationship for the past 10 years. you do the math. ;)

14. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Umm, wow. Is that what you call them to their face?

15. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Wow... that's deep.

That's what I call advice, people!

16. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Just recently became single again. I never realized how much I had changed the last 1.5 years I was with her, I let myself go and totally alienated everyone except for her. Now I'm in the process of taking care of MYSELF and trying to focus on the little things in life. Are relationships great? Yes. But only with the right person. I can see by your emo posts that you are lonely, so a word of advice. DO NOT RUSH INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY GIRL. Pretend you went to a car dealership, would you purchase the first car that fit your budget? No, you would keep searching until you found that perfect vehicle. Trust me, you will be setting yourself up for failure if you get into a relationship just because you want to be in a relationship! Love yourself first.

18. conquistador#11

An excellent motivational poster! That's cool that you can poke fun at your love life, I tend to do the same. =)

And when people say "love yourself", they don't mean to go A-rod and kiss the mirror..just take the time to do things that you like doing.

Pics porplease!

19. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

very well put.

20. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

Cmon man, people are at work... Although I probably should have read the url. Still need to label it NSFW