1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another trump sex assault accusation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jun 21, 2019.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

It is troubling she is coming out with this while trying to sell a book.

3. Fantasma Negro

I'm sorry, you guys can call me what you want, I'm not defending this dude but this **** doesn't make any sense at all. To top she doesn't remember what year it was. Someone please enlighten me

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Too little, too late.

Everyone knows Trump is a serial sex criminal, not enough people in a handful of swing states care, so here we are.

topfive, mikol13, zksb09 and 3 others like this.
  5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Trump has been married numerous times.

Trump has cheated on every wife.

Trump irresponsibly had a child at 60.

Trump has sex with prostitutes.

Trump lies about sex.

Trump has been accused of rape and sexual assault numerous times.

Trump is a monster morally.

We all know this... short of a snuff film nothing is going to change how Trump is viewed by the masses on the top of sex.

Evangelicals already have compromised their faith to support him.... this is all just another brick in the wall.

deb4rockets, topfive, zksb09 and 5 others like this.
  7. foh

foh Member

I wonder what the "modest proposal" in her book is about.

The publicity stunt part of this announcement sure worked!

BruceAndre likes this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't like him, but somehow I don't believe this.

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Credible or not... imagine if this was Beto or Mayor Pete. This would be wall to wall coverage and this thread would have gone to 20 pages already.

Let’s just take a step back for a second and realize where we are morally with this president. Feels kind of gross.

10. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

At least the economy is purring...for the moment.

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Wait. Are you pretending to care about the veracity of this 16th woman's claim? Concerning an obviously morally bereft man who has bragged, on tape, of sexual assault?

She could be crazy and I thought so based on her own account (into a dressing room w obvious predator?) But don't pretend you're carefully analyzing evidence about your hefe's behavior now. LOL.

Your team needs to fess up: it ain't all about the SCOTUS.

... I mean, it was surprising at first, right? ... you found ways to rationalize it, but the truth is staring at you through beady lizard eyes, right now and from hundreds of years of history. Lots of humans really like this kind of leader.

#13 B-Bob, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Buck Turgidson, Nook and dobro1229 like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

His credibility and character are so nonexistent that I assume something did happen, but his cult of personality is such it just doesn't matter anymore.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

4am Trump tweet.

That phoney Jean Carroll flunkey (who I never met) is too fugly for me to even tauk to, she's nothing like my beaufitul Ivanka. NO SEXUAL ASSAULT, NO COLLUSION.

zksb09 likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not surprised by your response. Like most Russians, you discredit the source versus consider the truth. 16 women are all lying to take down your beloved Trump.

At this point, it's obvious that anyone who supports that buffoon is a grade A moron. Or should I say moran?

topfive and zksb09 like this.
  17. CometsWin

It's mind boggling how all these lying women come out of the woodwork to accuse Republicans of being sexual predator scumbags. Even more mind boggling how alleged Christian values voters can continue to ignore it. @cml750 faints from fatigue trying to explain away how everyone is lying but the actual pathological liar Donald J. Trump.

topfive and zksb09 like this.
  18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

When you look deeper much of their views and loyalty in the Trump agenda is based on racial politics. The proof in this is the abandonment of the fiscal side of the Republican party. Things like deficit spending and trade wars - once things they criticized about Democrats are now things they praise.

The other commonality for Republicans is that they are the party of white heterosexual Christian men and it makes sense that they want policies that support their kind of people versus Muslims, Latinos, Blacks, and women. But they also don't feel comfortable with this racial divide so they package it using words that make them feel good about themselves or justified even if it's not true:

Mexicans are criminals and rapists
    Muslims are evil terrorists
    Gays are pedophiles and freaks
    Blacks are freeloaders and lazy who just want handouts - they are the real racists. They also are rapists
    Women are weak and aren't equal, they are meant to serve men
    Liberals are liars who want to control the way we think - they are all cheaters and the real threat to the country
    White nationalists get a bad rep - they are good people who you can sympathize with
    White men who rape and commit sexual abuse are just having fun and the women encourage it (and probably were liberals)

If you think about it, this is the Trump narrative - and his talking points reflect it, and that is why he gets people like commodore, cml, dagger, and doucheda86 - because he speaks to the way they feel and they don't have to feel like they are being called sexists, homophobes, or racists. Trump legitimizes their true feelings.

zksb09 likes this.
  19. CometsWin

I think the bigger problem is that nothing really matters. A guy gets accused of sexual assault by 16 women, no big deal. A Senate candidate gets accused of being a pedophile, they're liars. The President exhibits time and again that is a not mentally or emotionally fit to be President, who cares. The President encourages foreign powers to hack Americans and meddle in our elections, so what. Then you have all the Trump fanboys and trolls who pretend they're not Trump supporters but defend everything he does and attack everything not Trump. It's a troubling descent into a real Idiocracy where tens of millions of people do not understand the precedents they are setting for the country and the world.

zksb09 and Buck Turgidson like this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It doesn't matter because they don't really care so long as the person champions the wants and views of white christian heterosexual men. If a candidate does that they will be excused for anything.

That's why Joe Biden is such a threat to Trump. Because he is seen to be a champion of those views as well albeit in a much more productive way

zksb09 likes this.