1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Amazon Series] Nicolas Winding Refn's 'Too Old To Die Young'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, May 23, 2018.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Oh hell yes!

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Refn has been hit or miss for me. I absolutely loved Drive, but wasn't a huge fan of Only God Forgives. Haven't seen Neon Demon yet. This looks interesting, though I think that may be the first time I've seen a movie trailer that was effectively a bunch of still shots. Kind of hurt my brain trying to process it all.

3. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

I hated Only God Forgives... Neon Demon looks amazing (hell, so did Only God Forgives) but I just haven't brought myself to watch it yet. And Drive is just amazing... love that movie.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Guess I'm the only one that liked Only God Forgives and the soundtrack. Haven't seen Neon Demon yet, is that in the same vein as Drive and Only God Forgives?

5. Buck Turgidson

The people who love his movies are the children of the same people who loved Greg Araki's movies 20 years ago. No thanks.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Is Gosling in it? Maybe not.