1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All Hail the Eunuch Kevanna Durant!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Wow, wow, wow. She did it!

The 2nd best player in the league joined the existing best team, coming off the best regular season record of all time that beat him in the playoffs after he couldn't close out a series against them.

Most people, especially the hot ones, didn't even know the NBA Finals were on - their loss!

This is as inspirational, and eerily similar, as decorated athlete Bruce Jennar coming out as a transgender.

Unprecedented - a real STATEMENT.

#1 Honey Bear, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. T-Perro

T-Perro Member

*****. Stop.

swyyyguy, FLASH21, DudeWah and 6 others like this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Instead of posting here you should take that piercing yet poignant sense of humor and do a little standup. I'm pretty sure the lack of laughs would tell you something.

plutoblue11 and el gnomo like this.
  4. edwardc

edwardc Member

Seems to me that someone is butthurt that KD got a ring.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  5. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

What? What do you want to say?

plutoblue11 likes this.
  6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lmao the "hot ones"

plutoblue11 and justtxyank like this.
  7. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

KD should be ashamed of being an athlete, seeking the easy way out is not the way to go in competitive sports, his legacy of being a coward is already cemented, if i got to vote, this guy will never go into hall of Famers, never

8. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I am sure he will be crying when he wins 4 or five championships and making several hundreds of million dollars when it is all said and done.

Rox11 likes this.
  9. MD_in_Training

Why do you keep bringing this up? So, just because one makes a lot of money and "wins," then we can't criticize the person? Or that our criticisms are illegitimate? Collectively, there is low opinion of KD out there. Whether or not he cares (I actually think he does care) is not the point.

It's like someone criticizing Donald Trump, and you respond with "I am sure he is crying with his multiple billions of dollars, and being president of the most powerful nation on Earth."

#9 MD_in_Training, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  10. pirc1

Sure, you can criticize him, but when things are all done, he will be in the hall of fame, most likely had a dynasty run with the warriors. People will not care he joined the GS in 2016, they will care how he performed and how many chips he won.

11. FanSince93

FanSince93 Member

Hahahaha ..... yes.

So true.

KD is a coward, fake tough guy. He can not be an alpha, could not carry a team that was handed to him.
    Seeing him thumping his chest sitting on the shoulder of Curry, Klay and Draymond is laughable.

Easy way out is his thing. He may score a tons of point with no pressure but he will always be remembered as the choker who gave away the game to GS in Conf. final.

12. MD_in_Training

"Sure, you can criticize him, but when things are all done, Donald Trump will have been the 43rd president of the United States of America, and had appointed multiple Supreme Justices, Secretaries of States, and Fed chairs. People will not care that he grabbed women's p***ses or banned Muslims. They will care that he was the most powerful man in the world."

watashi315 likes this.
  13. pirc1

Trump is surely not going to the hall of fame for presidents.

14. Vienna Calling

And this is where I seriously think you are wrong. His decision to join the best regular season team in NBA history after he choked away a 3-1 lead against them in the playoffs will really taint his legacy. Sure, lots of people won't care but most will. Every basketball fan who has an ounce of NBA knowledge will remember Durant as the player who joined the Warriors to have the easiest of all paths to an NBA championship.

Richie_Rich and Tomstro like this.
  15. pirc1

How much detail do we remember from 60's and 70's? All we remember is how many chips Boston won.

Jontro and rm365 like this.
  16. MD_in_Training

Lol, I'm sure there is such a thing, and I'm sure he's crying about it. He's too busy being incredibly wealthy and making laws that will affect the world.

17. pirc1

Good for him, I hope he doesn't get impeached, that would be sad.

18. MD_in_Training

Good to know who you support.

19. DMO (DJ remix)

I couldn't care less for Cavs or GSW, but this ***** destroyed any competition for years to come, Rockets might as well relocate to Europe/Asia and develop some good prospects while at it.

bballjunkie and BigShasta like this.
  20. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

KD, Donald Trump, then MD in training all come together. That is funny.