1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All 9 MISSED foul calls by the refs against the Rockets an expertise needed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Jul 20, 2018.

1. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

I will go to my grave believing there was foul play (no pun intended) in this series.

2. deshen

deshen Member

There are a lot of wrong calls in every game, you can not ask to correct every one of them. time to move on.

hakeem94 likes this.
  3. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Thats why people dont say much about Game 7 other than Golden State almost loss if you notice the media always switches the conversation to Lebron and the Cavs. Like I said before if you watch the 88 finals the refs rigged the game 7 knowing full well the Pistons where beating the Tar out of the lakers. Remember the infamous WCF betwwen the Kings and the Lakers . Its all rigged

4. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Anyone else see Draymond just push Capela constantly during that second play right in front of the ref?

5. smp

smp Member

I wonder if Olajuwon ever talks to Capela about that. There’s more to the game than just playing clean. Sometimes you have to get dirty and Dream knew how to do both and when to do it. He was not afraid to fight anyone anytime. No way Green pushes Olajuwon around without getting back some elbows and eventually fists.

6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

rigging the games aside its fascinating and funny how still everybody is saying nobody can beat golden state then proceed to say true rockets almost beat them but cp3 got injured

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

capela is and always will be a p***y. exactly the reason "sad boy" in no way deserves the MAX

8. hakeemthagreat

Yep. I honestly believe that's done by design, which furthers my case that the NBA is now reality entertainment. Everything is a storyline for the fans. The media creates these narratives thru the NBA, and completely ignores everything else. What do most of the new age idiots love? Social media, fashion, movies, music etc...Lebron & Steph personify this type of attention. Harden also but not to that degree. The NBA wants it's 2 most marketable stars seen & talked about EVERYDAY

9. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Reminds you of WWE HUH

hakeemthagreat likes this.
  10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Rigged fn league.

No one will really say anything about it from the Rockets organization bc ultimately they know where/how their bread is buttered.

Just fine tune, get better, hope for health and the league's blessing to win next year. But we all kind of know how it will turn out but we all hope next season will be different; hoping next year will be THE year.

11. Not_KDs_Burner

Clean game. I give this post a 0 out of 27.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I knew i should not have watched it. It got me angry again. I always miss the goaltend of capela in these video's.

When i watched the game i was just feeling numb in the second half it was clear the refs would not let us win. Even of we made more threes

hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  13. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

i'm really sorry that you're a warriors fan. "light years" ahead of everyone else in terms of not having any class or professionalism whatsoever.

saleem and Tfor3 like this.
  14. TheresTheDagger

Your name might as well be KD's ball sack.

15. fattz

fattz Member

Really Randomly though without any interest of attacking CP3 character. It is late, I am watching conspiracy TV shows. His injury saves face for him and the a Rockets (for the fan base). The storeline is about the Rockets need for CP3. Looking back it is like a well written screen play. The Rockets get sucked in and sign an aging injury prone player to a super max because of the what if. All the while the referees are under minding the integrity of all. We have been lied to but by whom? I know it to much so I am going to bed.

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

snakes don't have ball sacks, do they? :eek:

17. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

it is late. you should just go to sleep

saleem likes this.
  18. Not_KDs_Burner

This is GOAT defense. Clean as a whistle

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Watch the video

20. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Give me the dam whistle and i bet you i can make a shiit college team beat the GSW 4-0 anytime, anywhere.

hakeem94 likes this.