1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Advice] Beef with my Boiler Man

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Thank you.

I'm not going to do anything further as of now.

If I hear anything negative from him, I'll be posting my experience anywhere and everywhere I see his company name. I'll be writing into the paper, and I'll be calling the BBB.

My big worry is that he had such a crazy look in his eye as he was cussing me out that I worry for my safety, and that he may try and come to my house. I'll be well protected should that ever be the case, though.

BigShasta likes this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

What’s a boiler?

3. Buck Turgidson

A boiler refers to an unattractive older woman who is only good for the pot, as in having to cook an old chook in boiling water to make it tender and more eatable. The expression old chook also refers to a boiler and can be used in the same context.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Boiler

Knowing is half the battle.

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

A different owner owned the company when they installed/plumbed in the equipment originally? Sounds like BS to me and it cost you $1600 to correct? And, he's upset they are incompetent and can't fix the product their company installed originally? Wow! Just wow! Seems you should have been the one cussing him out. They are the scammers.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So what happened?

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Isn't it against Amish law to have a boiler, shouldn't it be wood burning stoves? First you have balloons in your house, now boilers, I thought the only fun y'all were allowed to have is with that butter churner.

7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Nothing really other than I've told a few people never to use them.

Can't believe they charge $95 to drove three miles down the road when someone that is 30 miles away charges $43. Crazy.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Meh..... I still think you should have asserted your dominance. In small communities it is important to not show weakness. Had you simply beaten the 20 year old with the buckle of the belt and dent him hobbled and throwing up down the road; you would never have any other concerns as long as you lived in that town.

Now you are out money, and the locals know you can be exploited. Don't get me wrong, you can go to far like my high school classmate that set an old man's car on fire (in the garage) and ended up serving 3 years...... but the idea is the same. You need to be in control of your environment and people need to know that you will cross boundaries if they take advantage of you.

BigMaloe and Two Sandwiches like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You should refer Eddie to that lawyer who ***** in every toilet to get this boilerman to submit.

He sounds like a modern day Johnny Appleseed.

Two Sandwiches and Nook like this.
  10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Just shoot him next time. That’s real beef

11. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Talk about a let down

Two Sandwiches likes this.