1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Dense Man is in Unsorted and No One is doing ANYTHING about it

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by heypartner, Aug 5, 2017.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

"Don't be so dense" @Mathrocker :p

When daddy gets home, he's not going to like the Unsorted mess....as ironic as that seems on paper. You've got no place to hide.

Seriously though. He could just close the forum altogether. :eek::(:mad: Please spread the word to Never play the game of starting joke threads in Unsorted. I think it might even be in @moestavern19's FAQ to never start a thread in Unsorted.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

WTF did you call me?!?!?!?!?!

I wasn't aware of any rules in unsorted HP. If you would've let me know then I wouldn't have broken them :oops:

Did I break any rule by starting an unsorted thread or are you trolling me. It seems like you are trolling me bro :(

3. heypartner

Last thread started in Unsorted was deleted, and we never saw or heard from the poster again. But this anonymous message from a new poster named "heplme" appeared 6 months later in the Unsorted thread addressed to @KingCheetah

[​IMG]

And yes, that's a malnourished man who hasn't had his haircut in 6 months.

#3 heypartner, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    AroundTheWorld and Deckard like this.
  4. Daddy Long Legs

I've only been here for almost a year so I'm not aware of this story of the last unsorted thread or the same social expectations that you guys are :oops:. I just read moe's FAQ and it didn't say anything about not starting an unsorted thread. I thought unsorted was where we were supposed to put joke stuffo_O

As a loyal clutchfanner who respects the mods and my fellow posters, I will accept whatever comes from this .

My thread is BADASS though!

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wait there's another thread in the unsorted?!

6. Daddy Long Legs

Why is the section called unsorted threadS if only one thread is allowed. Theres no rules against it fam.

Beautiful threads iz wut i do.

I have great respect for 99ers and especially tinman who is an epic diehard fan nd sharing rox history in the garm to us younger folk willing to listen and ish but @heypartner is the troll in dis situation breh. He tryna poke fun and wiggle us every which way :eek:

Hp is good people fam, he got a lot of quality chit to say but he is too skeptical of my good intentions:mad:

All bout them beautiful threads and da clutchfans experience bruh. I ain't break no rules

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Can someone explain to me what I sorted is? I tried to ask mathrocket but he mad a joke and left me with 0 info in the dark

8. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

2 hidden gems in Clutchfans. The "styx" (of which no one is allowed to talk about) and unsorted, which has only been allowed to keep 1 thread from serious star power lobbying.

To start a new thread there is a disrespect to all that is holy.

It is a paradox of which nothing is understood yet everything is in understanding.

Your thread will vanish, and you will gain a dislike from many members @Mathrocker

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

will??

:D:D:p:p

Daddy Long Legs and BigMaloe like this.
  10. Newlin

Newlin Member

Seriously dude. Don't mess with unsorted. That's a sacred place. If you get banned, you had it coming.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This new influx of posters has the forum in a shambles. We should cut down on the immigration for a while to let them assimilate.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I for one was shocked and appalled to see another thread in there. It must be dealt with.

There are no rules in unsorted, except the rule that there is only one unsorted.

At the time that KingCheetah made that thread, there were a few hundred other unsorted threads from an old BBS migration that Clutch was in the process of....... sorting! It is called unsorted threadS because that name was true at the time. Clutch had the (fantastic) sense of humor to leave KC's thread running all these years.

13. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Dare I say, build a wall?

14. Daddy Long Legs

Snap, I thought oz bro was chill wit me :rolleyes:

I'm fallin out of favor quick! @swyyyguy how do you clutchfan at an elite level when the whole board turns against you? I must learn.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Just keeping making A+ threads and eventually people will start to like you. :)

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  16. Daddy Long Legs

#workinonit breh.

Just cant let the naysayers hold you down from greatness. No matter what keep making A+ threads! Good advice.

swyyyguy likes this.
  17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Donut let the fake fans bring you down! Remain strong and persevere!

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Ever heard of "plural of majesty"?

Deckard likes this.
  19. heypartner

Looks like Clutch just got back from his Aug vacation, and first thing he did was went to Unsorted to catch up on the laughs, saw Thread X .....and.... *poof*

Phew, the forum survived the cut. We might not be so lucky next time.

Guess we can change our avatars back now @Os Trigonum

AroundTheWorld and KingCheetah like this.
  20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

sad!