1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Bigot is in D&D and No One is doing ANYTHING about it!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Deckard, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think the GARM has actually improved a bit. As for D&D, I've posted down there for many years (mainly to talk politics - I've had a strong interest since the Kennedy/Nixon debate during the 1960 election) and have a thick skin. And it isn't like there hasn't been bigotry there before (or now), but it was/is more subtle. Why? Because members don't want to get tossed. KevinsBacon isn't the least bit subtle. He's proud of getting away with his open bigotry towards the transgender community. That's perfectly obvious.

It is as if it's open season now in D&D to use any slur to attack a minority. I always assumed that that was unacceptable. I'm still assuming it is unacceptable. I could easily reel off a dozen slurs aimed at various minorities. My guess is that if I did that and it was aimed at the "better known" minorities in this country, I would either get tossed from the BBS or tossed from the forum. What is really bothering me is that it appears that ClutchFans has one set of forum rules for open, bigoted slurs aimed at the larger, better known minorities, and another set towards smaller, less well known minorities like the transgender community. I don't know if that is acceptable to everyone else, but it is unacceptable to me.

I'll continue to point out instances of the use of bigoted slurs aimed at the transgender community in D&D or other forums, and aimed at other similar American minorities under assault in this state and this country, until something is done about the perpetrators. If others can't understand why it's a big deal, ask an elderly Black American who remembers "Whites Only" signs at public pools and restrooms (and I'm old enough to have seen those signs at my neighborhood public pool) how they felt when they experienced that bigotry, or how they felt, or feel today, if someone calls them a ni**ger who isn't Black. Think about it. I won't be explaining my reasons again in Feedback. I'll simply repost these comments.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Reported ^

Haha, not!

Deckard likes this.
  3. Newlin

Newlin Member

Just put him on ignore. Problem solved. It ain't that hard. I have several people on ignore. Out of sight, out of mind.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported.

#104 Deckard, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I'd like to report that Deckard failed to report adood in the D&D using a racist term. probably because deckard used to defend his use of the term oriental but I can't be sure.

anyways I just want to make sure it is all in the reeeeeeeeeeeport

and this whiny thread

KevinsBacon and smitheygerard like this.
  6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I just flagged all of you as spam

7. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Reported. Grow up bigot.

KevinsBacon likes this.
  8. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I get what he is saying but it's still hilarious

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I use the Ignore button fast and liberally, so all I see in this thread are mostly "reported" posts, lol. @Deckard has been a pretty sane poster over the years, so stuff must be pretty bad to be taken this far. Mods don't really care about D&D - they've said so many times. It's used to keep the crap out of the main forum.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He seems to have snapped recently and now he's just a forum Nazi on a mission to purify the CF race. I'm not sure why he went insane, but I have a feeling it had something to do with politics not going the way he wanted to.

smitheygerard likes this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Bigot.
    Reported.

12. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Deckard is literally the worst poster on this entire board. I've heard he actually has valuable input in other threads, but this is becoming really sad.

He literally has lost his mind over the word "tranny" and has made it a personal agenda to hunt down anyone and everyone that uses it... usually comparing the use of that word to the "N word." He also feels the need to let the offender know that he reported them as if anyone actually cared.

Thankfully I finally was able to get him to put me on ignore, bc his internet nazi antics were becoming nauseating and annoying. Still, I don't know whether to feel terrible for this person or to continue calling him out for his moronic internet policing. It's pretty clear he's going through a tough time right now, and I think @Bobbythegreat is on to something when he says he's snapped.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really, *******? Do you have kids? Are you an expert? My significant other and I have two. One is in his final year at a top Texas university looking to have a career creating the special effects most of us enjoy in movies and elsewhere, and is the head of a campus wide student organization during his senior year. The oldest is making over 6 figures as a software developer here in Austin, with several people working for him. She turned 26 a couple of months ago. So I'm sorry to disappoint you. I do have kids and they are both doing extremely well.

Reported for the bigoted cartoon aimed at a small American minority.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Deckard is never going to be able to realize his plans for a 1000 year Reich on this bbs if no one capitulates and censors everyone he disagrees with! He's clearly laid out his final solution to the diversity of opinion question and we just need to get in line.

smitheygerard and KevinsBacon like this.
  15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You might be on to something

I think you should probably apologize and call it even.

KevinsBacon and smitheygerard like this.
  16. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I mean... too good to be true. Im dying right now...

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Well looks like Kevin'sBacon is banned. Didn't report the TG posts or anything but did report the hardcore p*rn pics he was posting in the every post must have a picture thread.

Rashmon likes this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I didn't report that last post here, but I would have. I'm glad the Mods took care of him.

Thanks, guys. Took a bit, but you got around to taking care of a bigoted troll and middle school dropout.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Smithey should be banned as well, same account, same join date.

Someone on this board is making alternate accounts to troll, pretty pathetic.

I doubt they were smart enough to consistently use a VPN or proxy every time they logged into their alternate account(s). Clutch knows who the loser is that made multiple accounts.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Next

Deckard likes this.