1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Bigot is in D&D and No One is doing ANYTHING about it!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Deckard, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Why has no one done anything about KevinsBacon? I have reported this bigot more than once and he is still plying his trade in D&D. The ******* continues to call transgender people "trannys." Example below:

Transgender people, or Trans people (trans being acceptable), consider someone calling them "trannys" or "trannies" a slur that is an act of bigotry. Is bigotry acceptable behavior at ClutchFans now? I don't believe it is, so I'm assuming the powers that be have been too busy to get around to doing something about this troll, would has been a "member" for a week or two. His pal, who I won't name (and who joined at the same time), agreed to stop the use of bigoted language. He's stuck to that pledge, to the best of my knowledge, so I don't care about him. KevinsBacon, who has been warned that we do not tolerate bigotry here in any forum, is deliberately continuing the practice.

Are the mods going to make me a liar?

BMoney likes this.
  2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Since when does Agent Orange wear lipstick?

KevinsBacon likes this.
  3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Practicing putting out "fake news?" How cute, bigot.

4. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Yo @Deckard remember the following posts?

The first part was in response to @fchowd0311 asking "So employers have a right to fire people because they are gay or black?"

The second part was in response to your question (so you really should remember...) of "So an employer has the right to fire someone bc they are Latino are South Asian?"

@KevinsBacon then asked why you didn't find that reportable and...

I apologize for the play by play, but given your apparent lack of memory skill or otherwise unexplainable amnesia I felt it was necessary.

You clearly stated that bc "he's always had similar takes on these kinds of issues" who cares if it's racist or bigoted. He's been consistent, so screw it right? My lord your logic is bojangled.

For someone that pretends to be smart the neurons don't seem to be firing quite right. Run along now and cry to the teachers some more...

[​IMG]

#4 smitheygerard, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You actually believe that you are making a reasonable argument? Quite the opposite. You are proving my point. By the way, I didn't see anything from you condemning KevinsBacon's bigoted post. Instead, you are defending him in a bizarre way. Good luck with that.

Oh, and you forgot to include the links to my posts. Thanks in advance.

6. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Here is the link to that thread. Your stupidity is mostly concentrated on page 2:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...ct-does-not-protect-homosexuals.284473/page-2

No I'm not defending his use of the vaulted T word. Clearly that's contraband with you around. You seem to have become the spokesperson for TRANSGENDER PEOPLE :)

What he was saying in this thread was by no means fake news, and that's exactly what my post was about. You used the amateur deflect and deny technique, but I'm not buying your bs. You clearly and ignorantly defended someone who had racist and insensitive views bc "that's how he's always been".... uhhh okay. I don't care one way or the other, but you are obviously cherry picking when it comes to this kind of stuff. Isn't equality what you want after all? ;)

If you are such an insufferable fascist that you have nothing better to do than to peruse this entire forum looking for any little micro aggression that you perceive as some imagined slight against your tirade for justice and equality then I feel very sorry for you.

Maybe you should go join an activist group, get a cup of coffee, go smell the flowers at Zilker (I love that place)... Idk something to bring you some real joy and happiness. Your pathetic online PC Nazi Policing shows just how inept you are at living life to the fullest.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Since you no longer make bigoted statements about transgender people, although it is tempting to believe that you are restraining yourself in an attempt to stay around, welcome to my ignore list. Your little friend will not be on it. He's a bigot and will be history here if I have any influence at all. Overt bigotry is unacceptable at ClutchFans and he is a perfect example of open bigotry. Can you defend the post from your friend that I quoted here, or are you only able to make lame attacks directed at me? Looks like you are what I've always considered you and your friend to be in your short time here. Trolls.

Adios.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think Kevin's Bacon is a bigot, he's trolling like Texxx does...which is normal down there.

@jcee15 however is a bigot. Calling for white folks to make more white babies so mexicans don't take over lol

KevinsBacon likes this.
  9. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Jeez man... I mean I realize Caitlyn is stunning and brave and all that but could you please, and I beg you PLEASE stop posting those pictures?

10. mick fry

mick fry Member

Some people should be banned from starting threads.

11. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The lack of moderation on the board as a whole is becoming more and more of a problem. There's so much trash posted in the GARM and now these two trolls in D&D. Ignore seems to be the only option.

Don't let them bother you Deckard, they're trying to troll you. It's the Trump thing these days. Just put them on ignore.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  13. PatBev

PatBev Member

Dude it's summer.. leave your computer and go outside and have a beer

I'm not a transgender but I have a noticeable birth defect and my left arm stops at the elbow. Not trying to speak for everyone but I ****ing hate when people I don't know freak out On my friends in public because they see or overhear them saying jokes. It puts me in a awkward/embarrassing situation for no reason except so the other person can pay themselves on the back.

I hate when random people act all sensitive to me it's funcking weird. I've met a lot of transgenders in AA & NA meetings(shared a room with a very monumental gay person in rehab) and half of them want people to stop trying to fight the political correctness argument and let them just change people's mind by how they uphold themselves in person.

Trying to get people banned on the internet or trying to get someone fired from their job for their own personal opinions does nothing but split the sides even more.

Be a adult and just let him sit in his loneliness if you don't

14. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Lol so feedback is now D and D?

AroundTheWorld, BigMaloe and Easy like this.
  15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I never go to the D&D anymore. But seeing from this thread, I find funny that some of you cannot understand the difference between calling people with bigotry names and defending the right to hold a position that is sympathetic to a view that leans toward bigotry.

I will continue to abstain from venturing into a place like that where you are to debate with a bunch of people who have no clue what a good debate is.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Attitudes like this, with all due respect, is exactly why I will continue to report posts containing blatant bigoted words aimed at those people who happen to be transgender. And by the way, I find it a bit amusing (hard to find anything amusing down here at the moment) that you are telling me to "be an adult" about this. A bit amusing and sad at the same time. I am old enough to remember seeing Whites Only signs on the entrance of the pool in my Southeast Houston neighborhood city park, and its bathrooms and water fountains. I saw them in plenty of other places, as well, but that image has stayed with me through the years. Separate bathrooms. Sound familiar? Outright bigotry on display.

Bigotry is unacceptable. It is unacceptable if aimed at Blacks, unacceptable if aimed at Hispanics, unacceptable if aimed at Asians, unacceptable if aimed at the disabled, unacceptable if aimed at those of the Jewish faith. I could go on. What staggers me is that there are those here who find it acceptable, apparently, if bigotry is aimed at transgender Americans, or those who happen to be transgender from any country.

I'm not talking about discussing all things transgender. Far from it. What I have always considered unacceptable here is the use of particular words that serve no purpose other that to highlight the bigotry and/or ignorance of the member making the post. People can put their bigotry on display without resorting to those bigoted words that the minority they are aimed at find particularly offensive. I will continue to try and end blatant bigotry directed at the transgender community here in ClutchFans until something is done about it. Until I read a statement from "the powers that be" that bigoted words directed at transgender people are "OK," I am going to assume that they just haven't gotten around to addressing it. The alternative, that it is OK, would be one of the most shocking things I have read on the BBS in the 15 years I have been posting here.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes there are so many new trolls now.

I'm willing to be the terminator of Clutchfans if Clutch gives me the power to ban posters.

I would DEFINITELY clean up the GARM and DISH.

18. Daddy Long Legs

Im a deckard fan. He likes great music and seems like a cultured smart dude but tattle taling is lame.

Cops, hall monitors, teachers pet attitudes on the internet is lame IMO. If you dont like something/someone then ignore it. Dont tattle with the report button lol

We are adults...

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We need to destroy non Rockets fans who joined the board for just one player and could care less if the Rockets move to Kentucky or Shenzhen

Those people need to be wiped off like a bugs on the windshield

20. Daddy Long Legs

We do have a lot of portland fans and player only fans. Im 100% behind terminating them.

I do like it when the garm is full of rockets history threads rather than lin threads (i wasnt a poster yet but was lurking a lot back then)