1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. JackLordsHair66

Good you added that, as we both know Harden would have to approve

2. Asian Sensation

Not only does Westbrick suck he is stubborn on top of it. Worst shooter and decision maker of Rockets history.

3. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

ok he had a bad shooting night stop acting like yall didn't know he can have these kind of nights Harden wasnt any better he brought so much more to the table than just scoring the rockets defense is what lost this game after every loss yall got some thread being negative

thedreamsteam likes this.
  4. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Our two stars were bad today.

Plus the refs decided to do a job on those phantom offensive fouls.

Plus our team giving an inferior team hope

Equals: LOSS.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

4 more years of him declining.

DD

J Sizzle likes this.
  6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

We got Westbrook for exactly games like this. Games where Harden was off or smothered, games CP3 couldn't take over last season.

He thus far has been a complete failure as a co star. We could have kept CP3 and our picks and we would be the same team.

7. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Probably his worst game of the season combined with those awful turnovers.

Looked like he was just trying to shoot his way out of it in the 3rd/4th, he prob thought it was garbage time too soon.

8. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

His decision making in crunch was quite questionable too. He really needs to eliminate that midrange jumper he loves to take.

9. izeroi

izeroi Member

7-30...that's pretty pitiful.

10. JackLordsHair66

Russ is and has always been highly overrated. Not going anywhere with this clown as the second option. We’re we going to be any better with CP3 probably not but at least we wouldn’t have given the picks and swaps up, and I think we could have traded CP at some point for a less dramatic hit to the assets, this trade for Westbrick was just another bad move by Morey but I don’t think he had much choice in the matter which sucks they James and Tilman are running basketball ops.

11. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Westbrook should only hit 2 points. no 3 points

12. Vivi

Vivi Member

I've been asking this myself for at least 5 years now, Wesbtrook is just not a good shooter and he should understand it, adapt to that, but he won't, just like Dwight didn't understand and adapt, he wanted to be Hakeem and ended up wasting his career because of that.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

lol I woke up this morning thinking "well 7-20 isn't that bad" and then....

14. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Well he's coming off surgery AND has three dislocated fingers. He's a bad shooter to begin with so bad shooter + coming off surgery + three dislocated fingers is a bad, bad combo. If EG were healthy it would be a really easy thing to suggest he rest until he's fully healthy. It's kind of hard without him. That said, I actually believe that Harden, Rivers, McLemore and Clemons could fill in just fine. Maybe they should look at it. Right now I definitely believe Russ hurts us a lot more than he helps us.

15. cdxiong

cdxiong Contributing Member

I am not even mad at his shooting, his string of turnovers in the 4th are most boneheaded plays I have ever seen.