1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

610 radio reporting incorrect scores

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAM, Aug 26, 2016.

1. LAM

LAM Member

This is the second time they've done this. I know it's only preseason, but they announced the wrong result for the Seattle-Dallas game this morning. The first time I heard the wrong result announced was for the Texans-Saints game. That was at night. I thought I must have misheard it that time.
    No scores mentioned because it's preseason, but whoever's doing the sportsflash has no clue about the games. Strictly amateur hour.

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

A few games back, the Astros broadcasters on Root Sports were calling everyone Jose that got a hit. Jose [pause] Correa with the double down the line. Jose [pause] Gonzalez with the line drive single. If it wasn't for a slight pause, I would have thought it was intentional.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Interns.... can't pay them.
    Why fire them?

4. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I quit listening to 610 all together. The last time I tuned in a couple of days ago just out of curiosity, they were talking about leaving turds in the toilet. When I want to listen to sports radio I listen to 790.