1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 Honda Insight hybrid

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ferrari77, Jan 11, 2018.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Just read that Honda will be debuting it at the Detroit Auto Show next week. Gonna take the place of their older hatchback Insight and compete with the Prius and Hyundai Ioniq. It's looks more like an Accord and that's a good thing imo. ( I think in a way it will also be competing with the Model 3). The price is probably going to be savourable at around $23-25k.

http://www.thedrive.com/sheetmetal/17586/the-2019-honda-insight-will-get-50-mpg-look-like-a-honda

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2019-honda-insight-is-your-civic-hybrid-replacement-america/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think it will be a huge success for Honda and will sell like crazy. I'd buy.
    Any other CFers here that would go for the new Insight or you prefer the old model or the Prius, Ioniq or would rather save a bit more and wait for the model 3 to be available?

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Pretty nice. I was in the market for a hybrid but ended up getting a normal car instead last year. I didn't like the Prius because it lacked things like Android Auto. I didn't like the Ioniq because it didn't have as good safety features (lane keep assist is missing). I would have seriously considered this Insight last year.

ferrari77 likes this.
  3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Pick up hookers in that ****

Killatron 2000 likes this.