1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2018 NCAA Tournament

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by donkeypunch, Mar 10, 2018.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Why was that one of the most gut wrenching (crunching??) losses you've ever seen? Kansas was up most of the second half, then it was back and forth the last 5-6 minutes. Duke could have closed it out in regulation, but on the other hand, Kansas was getting a ton of open 3's the last few minutes that they missed until Mykhailiuk made that one. They had one bad call against them in overtime, but its not like that was the only missed call all game and they still had opportunity at that point to win.

It was a loss, and for a team that could have won it all...

The most important thing to me was that it was a good game. Upsets are fun and all but not a lot of these games have been "great".

2. PhiSlammaJamma

I didn't see it as a clear charge because his right foot was pulling in and his left shoulder was moving out. I think it was a charge. But technically the defender was still moving from what I saw. Duke was the better team in my opinion. They are just very crisp. But it didn't go there way last night. I mean Kansas tried to gift it to them with 4 straight misses from 3 down the stretch. Wide open 3's too.

I was shocked they remained in that zone against Syracuse because Syracuse littlerally picked it apart by passing into the FT line and then either passing, shooting, or getting a good look. They made Dukes Zone look catastrophic. All that said, Syracuse has no offense so it didn't matter in the end. But they shredded that Duke Zone like it wasn't even there. Duke did almost the same thing to Syracuse on the other end, but did it with one pass and penetrate. Loved that both teams were passing to move the defense. Don't think the score reflected how easily those zones were getting tore up. Kansas did a lot off the bounce.

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Juxtaposed Jolt

Too soon! You're wrong for this, lmao

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden and CP at the KU/Nova game.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Villanova hits a record 18 threes with CP and Harden in attendance? Coincidence?

ghettocheeze and Roxs-Redemption like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Villanova is really good and really fun to watch, on both ends of the court.

8. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

Looks like the refs bet on Nova and Mo Wagner's draft stock keeps going up.

9. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Rockets' 3rd team led by Joe Cheeze would mop the floor with these two teams.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Donte DiVincenzo: Delaware Jordan.

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Villanova playing Maury ball all the way to the title

Preview of Rockets in a few months

12. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Wrong... he’s curry in the making.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Texas Tech played Vilanova the best out of all their NCAA tourney opponents. If it wasn't for the refs refusing to let Tech play defense in the first half, who knows what would have happened...

Tech would have still lost. I'm just saying it could have been much closer.

14. Buck Turgidson

And UH should have beaten Michigan....