1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2018 CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by leroy, Nov 13, 2015.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The forum is immeasurably better with him on ignore. Who knew "stick to sports" could escalate to "take my dick out of your mouth" in two posts. His rant is also totally ridiculous because 1. Who cares? and 2. FIFA is an inherently political organization. They're not the Benevolent Society of Footballing and Geopolitical Cognitive Dissonance, they're "Take the Qatari Money and Run" FIFA.

Any way, I can't wait. Mexico City is one of the best places on earth and it would be fantastic to attend a World Cup match there (provided it doesn't involve the US) and catch some in the US, too.

2. prohibido

prohibido Member

This cannot be overstated. His craving of negative attention is apparently insatiable.

daywalker02 likes this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I see your posts in the various subs and you never have an opinion. You almost always reply to someone else's opinion and **** on it without really giving a good rebuttal opinion and usually no opinion of your own at all. So basically your only opinion around here is that everyone else's is wrong and yours is right but you don't actually tell anyone what yours is.

Also, don't mistake my post as anger or me being pissed. I don't get too worked up at all but if I'm being honest your annoying AF. A constant contrarian with almost no original idea or opinion. And now your whining about name calling and "attacking" which just proves you really are a sensitive snowflake.

Good thing none of us are holding our breath while we wait for an original hot take from you or we'd all be dead. Now hurry up and tell me how you disagree with my post.

4. ipaman

Another snowflake b**** who uses ignore. Damn I hope you guys are cooler in real life than you are here and I mean that sincerely.

5. ipaman

@leroy constant no original opinion of "no it's not" is insatiable apparently.

Personally I don't crave ****, I have original fleshed out takes and share them while I wait for the plebs to agree and tell me why or disagree and tell me why not. a few disagree with an embarrassing lack of effort or seem more interested in me personally (take my dick out your mouth) for some reason. I mean look at his original reply, dude asked me like 3 ?'s in a row in his reply LOL!!! His reply to my reply was more ?'s LOL!!! Guy can't give his own takes. I think he wants me to discuss with myself.

Let's try,

ME - I think expanding the world cup sucks because it dilutes the product and a shared (unfairly, uneven) WC bid also sucks for many reasons including logistics and in this case inequality reasons.
    ME - What a **** take, why does it suck? Why is it not fair?
    ME - Well..., I explained why you moron.
    ME - Oh he mad, what a snowflake. Are you a snowflake?
    ME - Okay let me explain again *******, [nice explanation and rebuttal]
    ME - Why does it matter? Why do you care? Why, why, why? I have more questions ahhh....

On second thought Leroy you're facking hilarious bro... Breaking it down you're such a **** poster LOL but holy **** it's facking hilarious!!

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I honestly don't know how to respond to this without hurting your feelings again. You lost your s*** when I disagreed with you, resorting to insults. I responded....you lost it again. You post angry...a lot. It's rare to see a post from you in which you're not blowing up at someone or something.

Maybe I'm not the best poster here. At the very least, I know the difference between "you're" and "your"...so I got that going for me.

For the record, I agree that a 48-team World Cup is diluted and a bad idea. Outside of Mexico, Costa Rica, and the USA, there are rarely 3 more teams in CONCACAF that are World Cup worthy. But it appears to be a done deal. I learned to live with the Astros in the AL and I'll learn to live with this, too. This being the case, if the World Cup is going to be mostly in the US, I really don't care if some of the games are held in Mexico and Canada. If it means an expedited process and award, then good. Of course, you weren't talking about the amount of teams...only whining about the joint bid...calling it propaganda.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Michael_Jackson_eating_popcorn_in_thriller_jacket . GIF

8. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whatever he's saying, don't let him drag you down into the muck @leroy. He's just wasting BBS bandwidth by posting rants in threads that have nothing to do with his anger.

9. ipaman

I didn't lose my **** and yes it's political propaganda.
    'aight Russell Statbrook, you gonna let Leroy speak for himself? Also, 99.9% of the internet is a waste of bandwidth including the entirety of this BBS.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

USA not looking too great against a team everyone says they should beat easily. uh oh.

#210 DreamShook, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dempsey is awful tonight so far.

DD

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Need some energy up top, let's get Bobby Wood in there, Dempsey should come off if he is not going to hustle, and when did Bradley turn into Kyle Beckerman? Where are those deep runs?

They look lethargic, and we need these 3 points.

DD

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Thank goodness CP saves USA again. not over USA loves to choke...

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

CP save us!!!

Dempsey pissed getting subbed.

15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

How good is CP? He's definitely better than Dempsey or Donovan, but does he have the potential to be a great soccer player, not just a great American soccer player.

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'm curious about this also from people that would have a more informed opinion. If he ended up being a top 2 or 3 player in the world for a few years it could potentially be the tipping point for soccer in the US.

17. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Golazo!! What a freaking goal!!!

desihooper likes this.
  20. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shades of Carli Lloyd!!