1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rocketsfan611
Last Activity:
Jan 1, 2023 at 8:21 PM
Self-Employed

rocketsfan611

Member, Male, from Houston

These next two weeks, the Rockets will have more people rooting for them globally than ever before. Time to slay the dragon! Rockets in 7! May 14, 2018

rocketsfan611 was last seen:
Jan 1, 2023
    1. rocketsfan611
      rocketsfan611
      These next two weeks, the Rockets will have more people rooting for them globally than ever before. Time to slay the dragon! Rockets in 7!
    2. rocketsfan611
      rocketsfan611
      Really LOVE watching this current team night in and night out. They have a chemistry that I don't think we've seen since 08-09. :)
  • About

Self-Employed
    Free thinker, self employed, HUGE fan of the Rockets and Astros, I also run a dynamic fantasy football league. I play poker and love it...hope to be a full time poker player in the fairly near future. Also very much into movies, music, and video games. I've been watching the Rockets since 1996 and my favorite players include James Harden, Carl Landry, Rafer Alston, Patrick Beverley, and Luis Scola. I love going to Rockets away games and have now watched the Rockets play in 7 different visiting arenas. Lastly, I legitimately think that in the somewhat near future the Rockets will acquire Anthony Davis to pair with James Harden. "Beard/Brow lead Rockets to their first NBA Title in 23 years."

Signature

"Horry, a pass to Elie out of the corner for 3...HIT IT!"

GO ROCKETS!
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now