1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SirIvyLeague
Last Activity:
Jan 28, 2018 at 9:57 PM

SirIvyLeague

Member, from New York

SirIvyLeague was last seen:
Jan 28, 2018
    1. Daedalus
      Daedalus
      So sorry. You hit a nerve and i responded poorly. Please accept my apology.
      1. SirIvyLeague
        SirIvyLeague
        It just proved my point.

We're all racists, to varying degrees. I honestly don't take offense. You think I'm going to eat my dinner, watch the game, sleep all differently? Lol no.

I'm actually happy you said it, you just literally proved everything I was trying to say. I'm racist too, if I took you out for that I'm as bad as the guy on the pickup court that doesn't pick the Asian dude cause he's asian.
        Jan 15, 2018
  • About

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now