1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch
Home Page:

Clutch

Administrator, from Houston, TX

Staff Member
    1. eric.81
      eric.81
      Hey Clutch. Could you please move my status to CONTRIBUTING MEMBER? I donated via Pay Pal on the 20th anniversary. Please advise if you need me to email you the receipt. THANKS! This site is the best.
    2. Ekiu
      Ekiu
      Sorry meant no offense thought it was clear sarcasm especially with the part about Les, seeing as how Les is well respected amongst ex-players and Kenny was most likely a candidate because of his relationship with Les.
    3. freckleslol
      freckleslol
      Hi Clutch,

Hope you've enjoyed some time off after our early playoff exit... I contributed sometime last year and would really appreciate it if you could upgrade my status. My transaction ID was: 93D11328CP892414K.

Cheers!
      Martin
    4. ISOBall
      ISOBall
      Sorry for last threads title I flamed up when I saw Draymong put Beas on the ground like that
      1. Pen15clubber likes this.
    5. Nick_713
      Nick_713
    6. omgTHEpotential
      omgTHEpotential
      Hey Clutch, when's the new podcast coming up? I think with the DMo trade being voided, you'd have a lot to talk about :)
    7. Camarograna2
      Camarograna2
      hi clutch. I forgot to enter my id when contributing. My paypal transaction is 8ST83565A1178500E Greatly appreciate if you can update my status
    8. Bäumer
      Bäumer
      Clutch,

I know you are a busy man running this awesome site. I donated $20 via PayPal a few weeks ago. My confirmation number is 1764-5821-9761-2626. If my member status could be updated I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    9. i3artow i3aller
    10. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Thanks for everything, Clutch! Happy holidays to you and yours!
    11. gogispade
      gogispade
      When will u record new podcast Clutch?
    12. i3artow i3aller
    13. Ns575
      Ns575
      Can you send me the link to contribute to this wonderful site?
    14. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Hey, CLutch! I was hoping to have my rep privileges reinstated for the new season if that's alright. Go Rockets!!!
    15. Ramathorn006
      Ramathorn006
      Hey Clutch I contributed $20 to the site on June 24, 2015. My status has never been updated. My receipt ID is 4525-7779-1907-2943
    16. Scarface281
      Scarface281
      I donated $30 to the tip jar about two weeks ago. Can't find the transaction ID in my email, but the description os my username and the recepit ID is: 3992-4815-7144-8436
    17. Madano
      Madano
      Hey Clutch,
      I've made two separate donations to the tip jar ($7 - Unique Transaction ID #3TB89944K9144471W and $10 - Unique Transaction ID #94Y34359SY854660J). If I could be made a contributing member whenever you get a chance that would be awesome.
      Thanks for keeping this awesome site/community going!
    18. saleem
      saleem
      Hello Clutch,
      I remembered my password and I was able to log in on my laptop. I have saved it. I don't need another password. Please disregard my request for a new password.
    19. saleem
      saleem
      Hello Clutch, I would appreciate your help in obtaining a new password. I have emailed a request to you regarding this 5 or 6 days ago along with my username saleem and my email. I am sure you get many requests out of your valuable time.

I logged out on my laptop and forgot my password, but I can use it on my IPhone because I haven't logged out there.
    20. JHL85
      JHL85
      Clutch,

Sent you a e-mail message but wanted to post here as well. Can you change my user name to "JHL85" or if that name is not available, then either "JHPL85" or "JPL85"? I created my user name a while back just to read the forums, but now that I started to post on various forums, I would like to remove my name from my username if at all possible.

Thanks!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.clutchfans.net

Interact

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now