1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TdashDUB
Last Activity:
May 13, 2023 at 1:15 AM
Birthday:
Nov 12, 1987 (Age: 36)
chasin pink, countin green. holla back baby.

TdashDUB

Contributing Member, 36, from Austin

TdashDUB was last seen:
May 13, 2023
    1. Roc Paint
      Roc Paint
      Welcome to the Clutch Community!
    2. IPSAC
      IPSAC
      Hey man wtf is wrong with u. First you try to make me look bad and now you try to take my women.
    3. RocketsRed14
      RocketsRed14
      Check your "chandler parsons stole my girlfriend" thread.
    4. Showtyme11
      Showtyme11
      What up man wanna blow down tonight? I have an improv show till 8 but after if you're down?
    5. DudeWah
      DudeWah
      K dude, i've gotten a lot of numbers in the past week from chicks at school and girls online. My body is ready. Let's do this, whenever you want.
    6. DudeWah
      DudeWah
      Can we make it a "ITT we troll girls" and do it as a combo online/offline thing. I just don't want it to get boring after we run out of people lol. I'm down with sending random **** to girls I meet on campus or at bars whatever. Your call. make the thread whenever you want. I'll chime in as I can
    7. DudeWah
      DudeWah
      ok cupid is free? da fuq. K i'm gonna create an account tomorrow or so and we can get this show on the road :D
    8. SK34
      SK34
    9. SK34
      SK34
      Awesome. Well I showed it to ”regular” fanbase more mainstream fans and they said they were digging it but wont listen again because youre not famous like drake, which Is lame. I showed it also to a guy who knows decent rap and he said work on delivery but they are not the best critics so.. That's that. I'm showing your music to this guy in LA who has his crew. He knows music. His criticism would be good. And if hr like it, I'll hook y'all up I guess if that works.
    10. SK34
      SK34
      BRO.. I like your stuff.. I haven't got a chance to listen to all of it but so far I'm digging it. You got great engineering.. I'm actually for 30 days trying to stop listening to music for Ramadan therefore I hadn't got the chance. Once its over, I will get right to it. I will also give you constructive criticism when I'm done if that's okay with you? And I can share this link right? ----> http://dubwerth.bandcamp.com/
    11. SK34
      SK34
      Ey man, You got twitter? If you do Follow me @shayan_kabani and send me that mediafire link for your album, i'll check it out soon.
    12. chrisjent
      chrisjent
      I'm an attorney in Austin...feel free to get in touch about your landlord dispute.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1987 (Age: 36)
    chasin pink, countin green. holla back baby.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now