1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sports2012
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2014 at 1:29 PM
CEO and principle of an international training org

Sports2012

Member, from California

Sports2012 was last seen:
Sep 17, 2014
    1. SuperStar
      SuperStar
      I meant other readers because you go on a bumping a spree sometimes. You'll have like 4-5 post of just quotes. Maybe if you use/learn the new multi-quote function it would be more tolerable.
    2. SuperStar
      SuperStar
      You seem like a nice fellow, but your style of posting is just going to annoy many posters because what you're doing is constantly bumping up old threads and just adding nothing to them except 1-2 words. Just a head ups take it with a grain of salt.
    3. SuperStar
      SuperStar
      It's far more interesting reading your posts rather than see you bump up old post after old post of you just agreeing with posters :)
    4. SuperStar
      SuperStar
      Do you ever say anything else besides quoting others posts and go:

Right on.
      Totally agree.
      Well said.
    5. jocar
      jocar
      recent visitors came to copy and paste your name in ignore list
  • About

CEO and principle of an international training org
    Being a certified master practitioner and master trainer of Neuro-Linguistc Programming, I have been a peak performance coach for different industries. I have also coached an Olympic gold medalist. I am looking for clues to help pro bball players.

Study how human being can perform to their fullest potential.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now