1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
pugsly8422
Birthday:
Dec 18, 1980 (Age: 43)
Home Page:
Financial Advisor

pugsly8422

Contributing Member, 43, from Houston

1. H-Town Info
      H-Town Info
      Interesting hearing more about the Primerica, you can email me at khoango24@gmail.com

Thanks
    2. CCorn
      CCorn
      I'm interested in hearing more man, you can email me at Cornwell@txstate.edu
    3. MightyMog
      MightyMog
      Hey send me your list at bunbun86@hotmail.com . I have a friend who might be interested. its his email address.

thanks
    4. tierre_brown
      tierre_brown
      Yo, send me that list too
    5. Francis3422
      Francis3422
      Please email list to jonr1985@live.com when you get a sec please pugs....
    6. asianballa23
      asianballa23
      dont see your email address under the contact info, but i'm assuming since you have yahoo messenger, it's pugsly8422@yahoo.com?
    7. The Boz
      The Boz
      Pugs, My TV went out today. Sucks man. How do I find a good deal on a 55" LED tv? Any help is appriciated. The Boz
    8. pugsly8422
      pugsly8422
      You're not a bonehead, that list is definitely a composite of items that have been sold. I'm thinking about making a new post to make it easier and because I left off a couple of items, I just don't want to overdo it. I tried to update the pictures (or at least the ones I could) by deleting items that have been sold, hoping that would help as well. There must be something that's still available you want to get your hands on ;)

Thanks for the inquiries!

Pugs
    9. Rockets34Legend
      Rockets34Legend
      Hey Pugs, the list of stuff that you're selling in your recent posts....those are stuff you've sold, right?

I know it's a stupid question, but I noticed REEKO post after you saying he wanted to buy stuff off the sold list. If that list is stuff you haven't sold, I had inquired about the lanyard and computer bag before REEKO, so I hope I can get them.

If it's sold, I'm a bonehead.... :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 18, 1980 (Age: 43)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Financial Advisor

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    pugsly8422

Signature

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now