1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is a full on QUITTER

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cashmoney, May 6, 2015.

1. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Westbrick for Harden straight up all day any day

2. Clown Baby

Clown Baby Member

A lot of stupid fans on this board. One loss and it's time to give up on Harden.

Apparently everything isn't bigger in Texas, because most of you sound like you have tiny balls. Grow a pair. This series is far from over and James Harden is the main reason why that's the case. With him on our side, we have a puncher's chance against anyone.

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I wouldn't do it. Wouldn't be really mad if we did, but that's not something realistic.

You trade a star away you rarely, if ever, get a star back. It's almost always a package of picks with young/lesser players.

4. Dabeezneez

Dabeezneez Member

has everyone forgotten the harden curse? He plays like crap against the clippers. Why was his poor performance such a surprise?

5. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

What's more embarrassing than the loss is most of the 'fans' on this board.

6. OvenToasted

OvenToasted Member

So much this. I don't post often (or ever), but Monday night's overall team performance sucked hard enough for me to come out of my cave. But Harden actually played fairly well offensively with what the defense gave him - if he had driven in on every double team with Jordan lying in wait and not passed out, he would have been blocked or had a turnover every time. Then we would all be comparing him to Kobe/Melo (and not in a positive way). Instead he passed out leading to an impressive assist total. If his teammates had made more of their shots, he would probably have had close to 20 assists.

Where Harden (and the rest of the team) failed was on defense. If we had just gotten back on transition and not let Griffin get whatever he wanted, we would have won that game.

tl;dr: Harden actually did okay on offense. He and the rest of the team just sucked on defense.

That being said, I expect a win tonight.

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Do you know at what age Hakeem won his first championship?

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Jordan took 7 years too.

DD

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah and I'm not comparing Harden to these guys.

It may just be Harden is not mature enough to win it. He hasn't been through enough to clearly understand the foot on throat mentality.

Just like last season he didn't understand the importance of defense. He still has a lot to learn mentally about the game. Lets hope he learns it and that crushing losses like this help him learn it.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I haven't quit on Harden. But show some respect to the '09 team, OP. That was one of my favorite Rockets teams.

11. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

Exactly...the negativity is overwhelmingly oppressive here...regular season, playoffs, even when the Rockets don't blow a team out, the hate is formidable.

Yep, news and trades and occasional intelligent post...that's about it, sadly.

Thankfully there are a few positive posters.

12. rocketblood713

40 point game for the Beard tonight!

13. adobo

adobo Member

I was angry/furious at Harden after g1....he didn't have a bad game because shots were not falling for him or he was not getting the calls.....he had a bad game cause it seemed he did not care which makes it x1000000 worse......i have gotten over it and we do have another game today and put the nightmare g1 away

14. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

its ok just 1 game, just 1 game blah blah blah

15. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

are you watching the game brah?? are u seriously wathchin it? you think we going win?>

16. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

Those 2 fouls, he just doesn't want to play. When the going gets tough, harden bails on his responsibilities as a leader. Tmac wasn't even this bad.

2 people like this.
  17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He's not a quitter.
    He's just a mental midget.

18. MuddyWaters

MuddyWaters Member

you guys give me a ****ing headache

1 person likes this.
  19. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Bad call on harden

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

He's frustrated because they keep suffocating him with 2 defenders. But this is still pathetic.