1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ommy48

ommy48 Member

I don't mean to be rude, but please take off the homer glasses and consider the veracity or rather the feasibility of the proposals that you are putting out there. Chicago was largely unwilling to relinquish Taj Gibson for Carmelo Anthony! What makes you think we can pry him from the Bulls who view him as virtually untouchable along with Noah and Rose. Moreover, the Bulls patiently waited 4 years to get Mirotic and have continuously assured him that he wouldn't be traded (as recently as a week ago they re-iterated that point as they negotiated his NBA contract that they will sign shortly after making some other FA moves). In fact Mirotic has repeatedly expressed via the media that he only wants to play for the Bulls and will not come over if he is traded.

Again I'm not trying to pick on you, but we really need to think for a second about the proposals we put out there and if they are in any way realistic.

We don't want to be like that idiotic Cavs/Ohio Tv reporter who tweeted with a straight face that only Flip Saunders was holding up a potential three way deal with the GSW and Wolves whereby Klay Thompson was being sent to the Wolves so Love could go to the Cavs and the GSW would receive late 1st round picks in return. Never mind that if GSW included KT in any trade it would be for Love in return and every report out of Oakland has consistently said that GSW will not part with Klay for any reason much less for some worthless 1st round picks.

So let's get this straight once and for all, we have no shot at Taj, Mirotic, Love or even Bledsoe as things stand in the real world. All of these teams value their players and would not part with them unless they would view it as being an upgrade for their team as well. Love's situation only changes as the trade deadline approaches. Until then there is no pressure on Flip to do anything or to concede anything right now.

2. Mark

Mark Contributing Member

You really think he is employed by the rockets to read clutchfans looking for good ideas to report to morey and to keep us informed? Wow thats a cool job.

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Appreciate it...good to know that the FO cares about us, and I appreciate what you were doing in Indonesia. Would like to hear more about that. A friend of mine is moving to Uganda for a year to do Mission work. Thanks again

4. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah it's like you get a credit to take a player back in a trade some other time. If we had traded for ariza instead for example, were over the cap and wanted to send no salary in return then we could use the TPE.

5. BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

cyberx is the truth, that's pretty evident.
    You want false hope, here you go. **insider special report* "Calvin Murphy is returning to the broadcast booth and the Rockets will be going retro with new/old jerseys this season."

6. traveler

traveler Member

yes

I was buying it all until you said this.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Its not hard to get validated through a mod on here. DM them to validate yourself, they will vouch discretely, and its a done deal. Your an insider for life or your going to be scrutinized if you don't.

If you are, we'd appreciate the extra step to validate. Thanks.

8. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Is this a riddle?

9. haydenfisher342

what would be awesome is if an Idea was inspired by a member of clutchfans, it would be awesome if that person was sourced.

10. finsraider

finsraider Member

Nobody scared off anyone. There's nothing wrong with people questioning someone's legitimacy or asking for proof. You do that every day of your life without knowing it.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its not pretty evident when you look through his threads, Doc Rocket threads and you just see the haters pouring out of the woodwork, waiting for a single wrong report.
    As far as insiders go I trust only two: Doc Rocket and cyberx.

Give roe4christ his trial run. Who knows if he is real or not?

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

yeah, I know most of us are looser's who sit on clutch fans all day, but seriously the guys who are tripping on the insiders fake or not, are taking it so serious and get so caught up in this. Relax, step away from the computer, it's not that serious, fake or not its just entertainment and harmless fun, no need to call people out like thats benefiting your self or anything for that matter.

[​IMG]

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Someone has to do it. It can't be Daryl who's doing the actual reading. Daryl knew enough to troll us with his DaDakota joke.

14. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

i think i read morey read the forum and kind of conceptualized some ideas from what posters posted.. ..but yea if DM was like hey "thanks xyz poster" i tweaked your analysis and consummated this trade..
    hahahahahaha

15. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I think that either Morey or gersson rosas or somebody like that said in the past that they get ideas from CF

16. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Daryl is constantly scourging social media, trust me. He reads these forums from time to time.

The Kings are really doing this.

http://grantland.com/features/sacramento-kings-draft-nik-stauskas/

17. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

someone has to be the CF neighborhood watch/ police. ..hahahahah

18. haydenfisher342

yea I have heard Morey and the O getting info from us peons. Would be dope for a atta boy to come out, so cool.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So basically when Morey ****s up, its basically us that ****ed up.
    Morey is nothing more than the Clutchfans puppet GM. ;)

20. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Have no idea if he's legit or not. Some of old posts you guys showed make it hard to believe.

But, FWIW, there is a roe4christ on Twitter, with no pics, tweets and isn't following anyone.

However, there is one follower - a Ragnar Hartzheim. His profile shows that he is a Houston Rockets Senior Account Executive. I'm not experienced enough to know if you can manipulate twitter. I guess you could create two accounts and have the fake follow you...lol.... Seems like a lot of hassle, but..

Just thought I'd pass along.

(https://twitter.com/roe4christ/followers)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.