1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin is a joke!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Is Jeremy Lin a joke?

1. Yes :)

321 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No :(

437 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. BallardLocks

BallardLocks Member

He hit five last second clutch shots at the end of qaurters during the past 3 games, he's not afraid to take responsibilty for the last shot, or defending the opp big man with the game on the line, stepped up his defense heavily to lead by example, is a vocal leader on the floor, and was one of 2 Rockets (him and Dwight) who were standing up and cheering on their teammates today while on the bench. Him and Howard are filling in to there leadership roles very nicely. I know your post is months old, but it's not hard to see that now.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Dumb post is dumb

3. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

The fact that Lin is getting paid more than Dragic is a joke.

4. RocketsWin

RocketsWin Member

The fact that Morey let Dragic go after we saw what he could do as a starter is a joke

5. FeaR

FeaR Member

If you want to talk about Dragic, there is Dish ... this thread was a joke all along ... it should be locked and burned from the beginning.

1 person likes this.
  6. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

That's more like a tragic comedy.

7. naesoon

naesoon Member

Oh my goodness, Yes, Lin was bad in the game. I wish he wouldn't care and just keep shooting. I loved the way Bev played and he was real aggressive. With that said, I don't get the comparisons between Dragic and Lin. They play different roles. Dragic is a starter (runs the offense, plays longer minutes, gets screens, etc.), Lin plays off the bench (fewer minutes, doesn't have many plays for him to run, inconsistent minutes, etc.). Is it not true that when Lin does play the actual PG, that he normally plays well? Unfortunately, he doesn't have that role too often.

It's crazy how much attention a bench player gets. hahaha.

8. allaroundplayer

He's a bench player but he makes $8 million.

9. Hibrido

Hibrido Member

[Clyde Drexler voice] God bless America!!!

10. adobo

adobo Member

Jeremy I agree can be quite inconsistent, and has had a streak of bad games recently Let's not throw him to the pits after 3 bad games, he has proven to be able to bounce back. His very important to this team, and once he can defeat his own demons that go on in his own head...then this team has a strong chance to do well in the playoffs.

11. Raven

Raven Member

For the one millionth time, Lowry helped get us Harden and extending Dragic would have almost certainly killed any hopes of landing a third elite player in 2015. This has been pointed out so many times, the only reason why anyone would bring it up again is because they are trolling.

12. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

Come on guys. Lin decided he was having a bad shooting night after 6 FGA and decided to get 6 AST in 20 minutes instead! That's still an effective player who knows how to deal with what he has at the moment!

13. autoprt

autoprt Member

i recently gave up defending lin if he has a bad game. people who don't care for him or his game will be silent when he has a good game and come full force when he doesn't and won't be silent until he is traded.

the only thing i see is that every person the rockets trade always play lights out when they play the rockets again and if lin ever gets traded i'm sure he'll do the same.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, you're right. Hopefully we can sign Dragic in 2015.

15. allaroundplayer

Wait a second. Dragic is elite.

Just think the Rockets could face Dragic or Curry in the playoffs first round.

:)

16. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Yes. I would be more worried about Paul and the Clippers. And if we had Dragic we would still not be a championship team.

Idk what is happening to Lin. But I hope Morey finds a team in the summer for him and bring in a wing player.

17. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

Been 3 games

We are 2-1

Since new years, we are 17-5

Lin helped us get there, as did harden, Howard, Parsons, d-mo, and bev

Stop complaining

18. makio9

makio9 Member

You might want to grab some popcorn and sit back down.

The currencies of those Asian countries that support him are generally rather poor. There's no target audience like the United States dollar and there's nothing that pulls in more money than winning.

19. davek

davek Member

He better hit those fudging clutch shots!!! He's the main culprit for the other team to comeback!! I love Harden but c'mon his iso and defense is killing us.
    Tired of seeing us blow big leads.

20. gamor

gamor Member

NO, you are atrocious! since when did the owner outweighed his performance? Rocket signed him because out of desperation, he is the best pg left in market. stable or unstable, the lin kid got a lot potentials and did give his 100%. It is really a shame to trash your own rocket like, your guys are not titled as rocket fan.