1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo!] Carmelo privately expressing more enthusiasm to join Rockets than Knicks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ebu, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo6

Bo6 Member

Granger is even less available than he was with the addition of Darren Collison.

2. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Im starting to find any Granger argument annoying. Their has been no indication what so ever the Pacers are trying to move him, or that he wants to be moved.

We may as well talk about trading for Kobe. Lets see.....

3. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Ok so 1 out of 5 trades we knew about. Still a pretty low number.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just say no to Thugelo Anthony.

DD

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Very creative.

Thanks for the clarification. We didn't know about your position on Melo by now.

6. DaDakota

It is more fun to hear you bellow
    About your good friend Carmelo
    Who runs from fights
    Under NBA lights
    Which proves he is cowardly Yellow

DD

7. OremLK

OremLK Member

I'm getting less and less interested in trading for him, too. If there's a bidding war which requires giving up core players like Brooks or Martin, I definitely do not want him. He is not the superstar people think he is.

I'd rather Morey bide his time for a real superstar, unless Melo can be had for the right price (bench players and/or Battier).

8. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Even if that means in 2012, by having Melo, we may increase our chances to get CP3????????????????????????????????????????????????? obviously a big If, but i think any team having Melo is mostly like going to be on CP3 list of teams to go to.

I rather be the one enjoying the party, than the guy looking outside from a window.

9. OremLK

OremLK Member

That's really the best argument for getting Melo (attracting real superstars who like him), but I still wouldn't give up Brooks or Martin.

As I've said all along, if he can be had for a package like Battier + Jeffries + Hill + a couple draft picks, I'm all for it. If we have to give up a core player no thanks.

10. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Obviously if Battier + Jeffries + Hill + a couple draft picks, can do it. Than I am all for it.

Denver will want either AB or Martin or maybe DM can produce his magic.

11. ramirezallen1

ramirezallen1 Member

I know we have the Knicks picks but do we have any of our own that we can throw in to get melo

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

Lots of assets. Budinger, Hill, Patterson, Taylor, Lee rights to Llull, expirings.

I don't think it's impossible to get Melo without giving up a core player, but it may be unlikely depending on what other teams are willing to offer, and what Melo is willing to accept.

13. ramirezallen1

ramirezallen1 Member

What melo is willing to accept or the nuggets organization. Melo jus says if he wants to sign the exstension to the team he's going to.

14. DasouthDakota

DasouthDakota Rookie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Jesus Christ

Just when I thought people's criticism of you were overtop. You are actually justifying them.

You aren't even posting facts anymore, just the exact same posts again and again that concludes to "Melo is a thug". This little poem you wrote there sure solidifies the role of a drama queen....

16. DaDakota

Yeah, far be it for me to have a little fun making up a poem.

I don't have anything more to say about Thugelo, so I figured why not make up a little poem for entertainment purposes.

Don't take it so seriously, .....if you want Melo...fine.......write a "I want Melo" poem.

I won't wee in your soup, nor take it seriously.....lighten up Leslie.

DD

17. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Funny, check
    Creative, check
    Truthful, check
    Consistant, check
    Redundant, check
    Making me laugh, check check check check

:grin:

18. DaDakota

Exactly as intended.

;)

DD

19. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

No you are right you don't have more to say about Thugelo, that's why you repeat what you say for the past 50 pages.

First couple of times, It's all in good fun. But if you yourself look at the posts you wrote, your "having a little fun" goes beyond one or two posts.

I came here looking for information, but you filled up the pages repeating the same thing over and over again with the occasional ;) after saying something offensively stupid.

I think you should spend more time responding to objective advocates for a trade for melo instead...

And stay classy DD, you've gone of the track recently...

1 person likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hilarious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.