1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Viewing Party Option (Game 4 and on)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by walker, Apr 25, 2009.

1. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

hmm, quatros is a couple blocks from where a live, if i can convince my wing loving friends i'll see yall there...

who/what should I look for? (besides rockets shirts/jerseys)...

2. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

I just called cuatros and they said they are showing the rockets game but close at 11...you won't be able to see the end of the game

3. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

^noting the above, i'm heading to pluckers around 10....

i'm hoping that the spurs/mavs fans will be leaving somewhat at half time, since that game is not being shown on nba tv...

4. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

man everything is packed...anyone know of anything open?

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Next game, see yall at Dirty Martins.

6. rua2006

rua2006 Member

Game 6, Dirty Martin's. I'll be there. I find it to be very cool that a Clutchfans member owns the place.

7. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

Ya trying to find a place tonight sucked. We went to the pluckers on campus...the wait was "atleast an hour"...but after sitting around for 10 minutes, I called the pluckers in far west and they said they had a couple tables so we headed there...but by the time we showed up the tables were taken, so we atleast got to watch the game but ended up eating afterwards....

The plucers on campus takes your number down and then call you when a table opens...I never got a call...

So Dirty Martin's for the next game?

8. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like the game is 8:30 on TNT, so we are a go here at Dirty's! Pray for no rain bc the patio canopy isnt waterproof. Just for clarification, I dont own Dirty's, I am the GM. Lets fill the patio up and send the whiny Blazers packing.

I will be here Thursday night so I look forward to meeting you guys. Go Rox!

9. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

PS: We will have 35 cent buffalo wings and beer specials all night!

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Dang that sounds delicious. I don't know though, I think I might get me another one of them burgers. Delicious stuff :).

11. Showtizzle2642

book it. you guys know i'll be there for sure... last game we were there was the service of champions!

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Tonight we go to war GRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: .

I'll be there tonight, hope to see some more clutchfans people there. Lets also pray for good weather.

13. hookem12387

hookem12387 Member

Any better than normal beer specials? I literally live 20 ft from the place so will probably be there

14. psk

psk Member

so it looks like everyone will be at dirty martin's tonight. count me in and a few others.

15. Kooshie

Kooshie Member

DD you better make it tonight, robbie and isaac I'll see you guys there as usual

16. RocketNaustin

RocketNaustin Member

Dont know if anyone lives south, but I've been watchin the games at the warehouse. Few Rockets fans in there but not enough.

17. bugerking3

bugerking3 Member

not that it matters, but see you all soon.