1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The_Yoyo's Summer League Report

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 16, 2007.

1. robgue

robgue Member
    Supporting Member

I was pretty impressed with Brooks. He does remind me of T.J. Ford, it's funny some else mentioned that. Of course we gotta look at the level of competition but all the right moves are there, plus the nice shot.

Yoyo may have a man crush on Novak. ;) That's all I'm saying... Morey did say his kids like Novak.

Morey said Francis is being offered more money by other teams then what I interpreted as the Rockets want to pay/have.

Morey was a real nice guy. Seemed real down to earth. Interested in what fans thought. Wanted to know our names. He was a little modest too, pointing to how he hopes his moves work out.

2. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

That surprises me. I didn't think he would worry about the money after getting that huge buyout. I wonder if someone is offering the full MLE.

3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It's possible that the Heat might be offering him the MLE.They need help in the backcourt.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

GREAT report, thanks !!

And it could help explain why Novak's shot was a little off, they are working on getting him to start it higher up his body to get it off more quickly, that will take some time.

DD