1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sandbox Football Draft tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by fadeaway, Aug 4, 2000.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

To all those who signed up for my Sandbox football league (Men of Blood), don't forget the live draft tomorrow!

It takes place 8am MST.

The draft order is now up if you want to check out when you'll be picking. I pick sixth out of ten, which isn't too bad. Good luck!

<A HREF="http://www.sandbox.com/">Sandbox Full Contact Football</A>

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel-boy.

[This message has been edited by fadeaway (edited August 04, 2000).]

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

No one showed up.

No one from this board, anyway. Oh well, it's your loss.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel-boy.