1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

ESPN **** Show of an Article

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by jsingles, Jul 20, 2020.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ironically, before I opened up CF, I gave that a click just so I could post a thread here, to say exactly what @jsingles was going to say.

raining threes and jsingles like this.
  4. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I saw the headline at lunch and proceeded to skip ESPN for the day.

5. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Not only does it fail to even mention the Yankees and Red Sox cheating, the bulk of the article is nothing but fluffing a pathetic Dodgers fan group that bought a block of tickets to the Angels opener for the purpose of booing the Astros. More pathetic still, it stresses the fact that a bunch of Yankee fans got in on the action.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. edwardc

edwardc Member

Dam i thought i would have been the only good to know that there are others that don't give that site or station any credit it's only the south coast that they don't like they'll give the west and east coast a big time pass but not Htown.

King1 and RayRay10 like this.
  7. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I actually enjoyed the article, despite the title. It wasn't really that negative about the Astros. Hell it talked more about the 1961 Reds using the same tactics (minus video monitors). It tells the stories of a number of times players/coaches/owners were booed by fans on opening day for things that happened during the offseason.

jsingles and RayRay10 like this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Buster man, so obsessed

Rock Block likes this.
  10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Buster Olney is a Yankees Fan, He is going to all out trying to dig dirt on the Astros.

That Champagne shower he got in the Astros Locker Room makes Buster Olney more bitter.

11. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Why the **** does Robert Stansbury Olney give two shiits what Crane says about 2013?? This guy is such an obsessed clown show Yankee honk. Another 5 6” non-athlete media ambulance chaser.

King1, RayRay10, clutchdabear and 3 others like this.
  12. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

We are ****ing living in Olney’s mind. Wow.

RayRay10, Rock Block and davidio840 like this.
  13. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

His and Passans obsession is teen girl like. We should send him a copy of Seventeen signed “courtesy of all Astro fans” geesh

King1, RayRay10 and BigM like this.
  14. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

I hope the Judge isnt Corrupt and doesnt take bribes from Hal Steinbrenner of the Yankees.

I hope the Judge is a Honest Man and Forces MLB to Open the Letter that way the Astros will be off the hook by the Evil Media.

RayRay10 likes this.