1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

George Floyd autopsies

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, May 31, 2020.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

*Shoots someone in head, on video*

"Wait hold on, this man had high blood pressure, let's get an autopsy, he may have died from a heart attack some time between when the gun was shot, and when the bullet struck him."

Nook, Eric Riley, No Worries and 5 others like this.
  2. CCorn

CCorn Member

We need to wait on all the facts

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Lesson learned- Don't kill people that you already have in cuffs. I think everyone learned their lesson and now that this event is taken care of we can all go home because this will never happen again. Well besides the human that cannot go home due to him being killed. But other than that, yeah lesson learned.....and the other officers that were holding him down and watching him be killed, they will have to live with this memory and have to live their life free. Because that's justice. Losing your job because you helped hold someone down while he is being killed, and then just standing while your fellow officers kill someone.

How there is only one charge is not only insulting, but incredibly disheartening to know.

Nook likes this.
  4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't need an autopsy report to see that the cop was completely out of line and borderline psychotic in how he dealt with George Floyd after he was restrained, and this directly resulted in the man's death. Whether the cause of death was strangulation or something else resulting from the physical stress he was put under really makes no difference to me.

That the other cops did nothing as a man was getting the life squeezed out of him is even worse. Can't just write it off as the act of one really bad, insane cop.

5. edwardc

edwardc Member

But one would have to be some kind of special to think that there was a conspiracy going on here with this murder.

#185 edwardc, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Please keep it civil. I know folks in here disagree all the time, but having the tolerance to hear out the other side is important.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Hearing out the other side that debates in good faith is good practice. There is a reason why most people say it's fruitless to debate with trolls. But it seems like it's a intrinsic human urge to engage with entities like you. Don't know why but I think this message board would have a more productive dialogue if you just didn't post here.

And there are conservatives/libertarians who do debate here in good faith and we've had many discussions with them.

8. AB

AB Contributing Member

Official report is calling it a homicide(from being restrained) now !!!

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I mean like I said, this is common sense. Even the Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity aren't defending this. POS racists like @bigtexxx are

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hakeemtheking and No Worries like this.
  11. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

wha ?

it changed !?

wtf

LosPollosHermanos and Ubiquitin like this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

"Oops it looks like we pressed the wrong button"

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

They basically got caught.

Nook, AroundTheWorld and Blatz like this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

@bigtexxx with egg all over his face

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How does that work?

Floyd is not dead?

You got to give us more of what they are saying?

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL @bigtexxx and his klan mates now desperately searching the netz for Floyd's past crimes

Eric Riley likes this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he just realized he can lose his job plus other consequences for a blatantly wrong report

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Pretty sure the meth in his system will be their new talking point

Invisible Fan, Nook and Reeko like this.
  19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

@bigtexxx this was release from the county medical examiners office , the county , not 3rd party.

pretty much what I said in my post above and which is common sense to anybody. I don’t get you man, at first I thought you were trolling but you have a deep seated hatred for black. How do you see something so inhumane and try to make excuses for it? I don’t know why some whites racist individuals view blacks as so subhuman. It makes me sad

Eric Riley and TheRealist137 like this.
  20. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

How is this thread still alive. People like BigotTex want attention and derive immense satisfaction from the fact that they piss people off.

Invisible Fan, Nook and Eric Riley like this.