1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minnesota Riots [may 2020]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 28, 2020.

1. Asian Sensation

I’m just here for the Corona news. Wasn’t there Texas a salon owner was arrested for opening her shop a couple weeks ago?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I disagree with needing to change this through voting alone. The voting process takes time. People are being killed NOW and they're tired of it.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member

I dont agree with what china did then or now to muslims (organs) and other groups.

In this case I reluctantly agree with you here and the usa is no better. It is shameful and we are getting close to china and the idea of freedom of speech and assembly are in name only?

What the hell ?!!

4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I now understand why you are the way you are.

davidio840 and conquistador#11 like this.
  5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Man not a soul in Texas is worried about that b**** right now.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Coronavirus has taken a huge back seat even tho it’s still raging throughout the country

with all the protests and riots, there will be a huge 2nd wave

2020 has been a HORRIBLE year

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Common bro, don’t encourage that commie. Tens of thousands of students were killed during the Tiananmen massacre, get back to me when the police killed about a dozens of these looters. When you said the USA is no better than the ChiCom, it’s time for some re-education camp.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

She's Mayor of Arlington now.

9. Nook

Nook Member

That is the most J.R Smith thing I have ever seen.

jiggyfly, amaru and Two Sandwiches like this.
  10. conquistador#11

Should be easy. Just scrub his social media accounts find out if he's "antifa" or a "proud boy"

joshuaao, davidio840 and Nook like this.
  11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like a greentexter to me.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nook likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Might have a record...

14. IBTL

IBTL Member

will they harvest my organs there? Can you get that sheriff in arizona to do it?

the irony is not lost here that you sound like china?

I agree we are not yet china but a couple of days in and you cant tell me tianamen square was better/worse yet since that went on for months. People are already dying from this and we simply cannot let this become a police state like china.

I would think you would feel the same? Are you for the people or brutal police tactics that china and usa police are doing? I thought you were american and freedom and all that?
    Come on ! Its the 'united' states not 'united police' state.
    Right?

15. WNBA

WNBA Member

no better? USA is way worse because too many people have been killed by the warmongers in the name of democracy, which turned out to be just a glory lie from the beginning.

when you mention 'organs', I know you are brainwashed by Epoch Times. One day you will understand you just cannot do that **** on Muslims or they will give you terrorism hell. China have not seen any form of terrorist attack from Muslims for 4 straight years ..... never been this peaceful before. This little fact is dismay to many people but hope your false claim can make you feel better in this hard time.

Of course, it is time to focus only on the rioters and fake democracy here, not an irrelevant country on the other end of the earth.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

attacked by a mob of Biden/Bernie voters

17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Diamond Joe is one who tore him out of the truck.

18. Nook

Nook Member

I asked someone for a priors search.

He is a heroin addict. Busted buying heroin with two small children from a Walmart parking lot.

He also has some other priors, mostly unpaid fines.

JumpMan likes this.
  19. Newlin

Newlin Member

When I was young(college age), I probably would have wanted to be out on the streets screaming something. But, now that I’m old, out on the streets looks like the last place on earth I want to be. These pictures on TV just look awful.

What a mess. Seems like many of the people out there now just want to cause mayhem. I’m ready for this to be over. I support the cops in Minnesota being held accountable for their actions. But, I don’t want to see anyone else get hurt, and I don’t want to see anymore property damage.

20. WNBA

WNBA Member

China is not a police state now. Chinese people can confront cops freely and openly. Chinese do not need to climb on the ground when they see a cop. Chinese cops do not wear guns or gears. Chinese cops are living in the community. They are friends to people and some criminals....There is way way less police brutality in China, about 10000 times less than USA. Your claim again is baseless and just for your mental health.

we all know USA cops. Here we have the clear #1 police state.