1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans releasing Tashaun Gipson

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Apr 27, 2020.

1. raining threes

This is your opinion.

Mine is Mahomes is just flat out not only the better QB. But he's the best QB in the NFL and it's not really close.

2. raining threes

Man posters sure do make alot of excuses for Watson. Ever thought you could be wrong and how long will it take for you to realize it?

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

He is better but it wouldn't matter. Without the Championship infrastructure, the HOF Tight end, A top WR, and the HOF Coach/ Playcaller there's no way he'd win a Super Bowl in Houston.

All Watson has is Billy Bob half-assing as GM, HC, & OC.

I don't get your problem with Deshaun, He got you one of those AFC South Titles you covet so much.

#123 TEXNIFICENT, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    3Rings likes this.
  4. 3Rings

3Rings Contributing Member

I guess Watson will be calling the plays and teaching the offense how to run a proper screen pass. You really need to take your tired opinion back to Reddit or Texans Talk.

5. raining threes

He will be making all of the protection calls/audibles and spreading the ball around. There will be open guys. He's going to have to learn to read defenses

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

So if Billy Bob had Mahomes, the Texans would win the Super Bowl?

7. conquistador#11

I don't know who actually believes that. Teapot is not changing 'the patriots game plan "offense" ' for anyone. We thought after the 2017 season he would and build around the things Deshaun likes to do, things Mahomes himself , before the chiefs played the Patriots, game said about Deshaun, "We play the game the same way." Scheming receivers open, Mahomes would never have that here. I wouldn't say never. We ran rub routes in 2 0r 3 games this season.

I'm not dissing the "game plan" offense even though it may seem like it because I've been hammering it since 2014 . It's just that it can't be run until a qb is mature in years including Brady. And somehow according to Cecil Shorts, Billy was in the film room talking that it will work because the Patriots do it, with F'ing Fitziemagic under center. . That's just demented.
    My favorite Mahomes play of the year :

8. raining threes

They would have a much better chance with the League MVP/SB MVP the last two yrs playing QB.

9. raining threes

Yet Brady won a SB in yr 2.

10. 3Rings

So? Brady didn't even throw for 150 yards in that SB. Brady's highest INT totals were during his first 5 years. Why are you acting like Brady was a finished product in year 2?

11. 3Rings

If he was on the Texans he would not be League MVP/SB MVP. Keep trying.

12. raining threes

You dont know what he would be.

So just stop with these type of posts.

13. raining threes

Nope, I'm acting like Brady lead his team on a Lombardi winning drive in year 2.

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Dude stfu. Tom Brady has BoB as his OC and wasnt even Able to win sb and u think mahomes could tske us to the superbowl with this sht coach as his hc, get out of here.

3Rings likes this.
  15. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

And u a watson hater knows that mahomes will do bett3r? Y dont u stop with the antiwatson post?

3Rings likes this.
  16. 3Rings

YOU should just stop. You don't know what he would be either. Hell, you don't even know what Watson will be and you are constant hating on him.

17. raining threes

Just because I think Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and Watson is middle of the pack doesn't make me anti Watson. I just dont think he's an elite QB. You apparently do, so lets just agree to disagree. BOB said he's going to take the reigns off of Watson and it's up to Watson to be able to find the open receivers in real time if the Texans are going to be successful next season.

18. raining threes

I never said that I know

You did.

So thinking he's a middle of the pack QB is hating? What ranking wouldn't be hating in your mind?

19. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Billy Bob said huh! LOL!!!! Man stop. Replacing an elite #1 WR with two guys who were #3s on their team last year and a washed up $10 million RB is not going to make any QB better.

20. raining threes

I'm betting you see 2018 Cooks.