1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boycott Texans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mockster, Mar 18, 2020.

1. ktex

ktex Member

I'm out. Season ticket holder since day 1 and am not renewing.

King1, Fulgore, Thefabman and 7 others like this.
  2. blackistan

blackistan Member

I boycotted this squad years ago but I hope other fans follow suit

lw17 likes this.
  3. blackistan

blackistan Member

If this is true then I hope BOB is forced to resign because this is inexcusable. The trade on one hand was beyond anyones comprehension but this story if true CANNOT be ignored.

Aruba77 and csj like this.
  4. magichat281

magichat281 Member

randall cobb. Old ass player declining every year. No one wants him.

5. Jared Novak

Jared Novak Contributing Member

This.

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

True, but that only puts 40,000 fans in seats. That leaves about another 20,000 non-PSL seats that could be left unsold.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All that matters is TV contracts. They pay everything No team needs to sell one ticket.

All other streams of income are extra. Your $12 Corona doesn't mean ****

The ignorance of pro sports economics never ceases to amaze me

8. mockster

mockster Member

I hope the stadium is empty when the season starts

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I’m done with this nepotist, backwards franchise. While our other franchises are cutting edge in embracing analytics, they’ve been making decisions based on hunch ever since inception. Go Rockets, Go Astros, Go Seahawks.

10. blackistan

blackistan Member

Don't count on it Texans fans are notorious for supporting this team regardless of how trash the team has been and the moves they've made especially under BOB. When fans are missing Rick Smith and Kubiak then you know something is wrong. The problem is that ownership has given BOB full control of the team like he's Belichek so his ego has gone out of control.

11. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

If this Virus wasn't hear, I would seriously suggest talking to the Harris County judges and see what pressure the county can put on the team. The county owns the stadium and the team can only function with the stadium. That should give some semblance of ownership to the county regardless of the lease. Even if they do a stunt and the Texans threaten to sue, it'll be a PR nightmare for the team as the fans take the county's side. Lock them out for a day or some ****.