1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Virus] So who’s still going out?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RKREBORN, Mar 7, 2020.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

N? Whats an N?
    And it's Marco from Trepoya (Taken movie).

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Have a trip planned at the end of the month and next month....Still plan on going...

I went to the bars and restaurants this past weekend and still plan to. I am however more conscience of people coughing and sneezing...

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not doing anything different. Getting on an airplane tomorrow to El Paso for the week for work. Not the least bit worried.

4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Reporting live from IAH. Very few masks being worn and our plane was overbooked and needed 4 volunteers to take a later flight.

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I was told they would refund all but 800 of my Med cruise in APR if I cancelled by March 30th. $800 would be credited til Feb of next year.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

This is footage from Japan's Grand Sumo Tournament today... notice what's missing?

malakas likes this.
  7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

At what age?

granted I come from a long line of Jewish hypochondriacs (with doctors in the family lol).... but at 40 I’m not even close to that.

I could see not giving a **** though once the kids are all at least in mid 20s. Not courting sickness or anything but more concerned about living so to speak. But that’s mid 60s to 70... maybe that’s the age then???

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

My parents started becoming like that in their 60's and 70's, I think. I'm about to hit my 50's and I'm not like that. I have a friend whose parents are in their 60's and they're running around going to basketball tournaments. That same friend is a teacher at a school where she has students whose parents are probably in their 20's/30's and they just went to Europe for Spring Break. Would I do that? Hell no.

9. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

N***A

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I still do not get the run on toilet paper.

SpGish20 and Roscoe Arbuckle like this.
  11. Newlin

Newlin Member

Think about it.

What are you going to use if you don’t have toilet paper?

After food and water, toilet paper is pretty high on the priority list.

People just think other people buying everything up will cause a shortage. It’s like a feeding frenzy.

It doesn’t make sense. But, what are you going to use if you have no toilet paper?

Do they even make a Sears Roebuck catalog anymore?

Deckard and RKREBORN like this.
  12. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Most TP is made in China.

And on being old and not caring...most of us like that have had a good life. A really good life. We're not going to hide at this point. We never have and that's why we've had a really good life. If it happens, it happens but you only get 1 life.

13. Roscoe Arbuckle

Umm. There is a shower right next to the toilet...

SpGish20, malakas, Amiga and 2 others like this.
  14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I actually rarely use toilet paper. I am not sure if this is just a problem for me, and sorry for the squeamish reading this, but I have a very hairy ass which makes cleaning with just toilet paper extremely difficult, like near impossible most of the time.

It depends on the consistency of the ****... if it's very dry and comes out clean, on some rare occasions I can take care of it with just toilet paper, but the vast majority of the time it's an automatic shower. If I try wiping and **** comes back on the paper, I end up smearing **** into my ass hairs and at that point, it's game over, it's impossible to get the **** out of all those hairs without washing.

Overall, I find toilet paper wiping to be gross and unhygienic, I think the norm should be a shower, or having one of them fancy Japanese toilets! At the very least wet wipes....Plus, with the way people are eating ass these days, it's kind of a moral necessity.

RustyHarden likes this.
  15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I know of a family in my kids elementary school that as of last week was still planning on going on a cruise for spring break. Don’t get it.... but then I don’t generally like cruises anyway so there’s that...

We were going to head to Arizona to just do a bit of exploring and let the kids do some swimming in resort pools and decided against it. Probably over paranoid but Better safe than sorry.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Are there any at-home tests for Corona coming out soon? Like, even potentially something you could hook up to your smartphone and know one way or another?

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Not that type of home kit AFAIK, but there is one coming that you can send to a lab and get a result in 1-2 days in the Seattle area (Bill Gate foundation, which has been focusing on flu and disease, is ramping up this capability in a few weeks).

Deckard, malakas and AroundTheWorld like this.
  19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Have a friend dog sitting for his family members(cousins) that took a trip to Seattle of all places to visit family. They sent him a photo of how bare and deserted Central Market was. He said the day they come back, hes leaving the dog a whole days supply of food and noping the **** out that house and not be near it for a good month or two. How are people still so naive to the fact of this ****?

Deckard and malakas like this.
  20. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Pearl Jam postponed their spring tour. I had tickets for a show, but I’m glad it’s been put off.