1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did Alex Bregman sleep with Jeff Passan's mom?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by RKREBORN, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Whenever the media relishes the opportunity to make the story about....themselves... that’s when you know you no longer have to follow this story.

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

So let me get this straight: Passan is basically saying that HE ALONE gets to dictate what constitutes "blurring the lines" vs. "erasing the lines completely"?? The nerve of this guy to write a "Yeah but...." article on the back of all the hysteria he himself created with his hyperbolic bullshit. **** everyone in the media, and **** fans who don't understand nuance and hypocrisy.

joshuaao, RustyHarden, crose and 2 others like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

He banned me from his Twitter feed in early February. Every tweet I just posted a gif of Dumbo flying. Good times. Jomboy blocked me in January for throwing out facts which didn't support his narrative and always posting the screenshot of him begging to be a contributer to the Athletic but being turned down. Blessings.

arkoe, crose, King1 and 3 others like this.
  5. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

[​IMG]
    He alone still needs hair gel for his middle school haircut. Don't take anyone with small forehead syndrome seriously. He's clearly limited

#85 RustyHarden, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020