1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets should trade for Markieff Morris

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Highlyrated, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Haha
    Relax. If Markieff Morris is what puts a team over the top against us then we really didn’t have a chance.

I would have liked him but Jeff Green and Carroll are much better teammates and Morris won’t do much for LA so anyone who’s complaining just stop

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I agree, yet we have to talk about something.

There is a reason teams discarding them.

Either the contract or the player himself or both.

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Imagine Markieff on the court when we play 5-out and he's at the mercy of Harden and Westbrook. Not to mention, Harden will shut him down if needed. Don't even need to put a big on him.

heypartner and D-rock like this.
  4. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I'd rather just sign Jeff Green for the season and have him in the rotation. Markieff is a more solid shooter, but Green is quicker and a better ball handler. It's kind of a toss up, but either one is capable of spelling Tucker for 15 minutes to give him rest. I don't think there's enough playing time for both.

D-rock and BigBum like this.
  5. BigBum

BigBum Member

How to rank 3 players?
    Jeff Green
    Carroll
    morris