1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What a Crap Organization

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AstrosRockets1818, Feb 9, 2020.

1. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Yeah the Suns loss was ridiculous but second game on a back-to-back, resting Westbrook AND losing Gordon, kinda understandable.

Utah is a really good team, it was a hard fought game that came down to a (perfectly defended) buzzer beating three.

You need to relax.

DeBeards, HP3 and Patience like this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

One of the worst signings in the Rockets franchise if not the worst considering what it cost the team.

All that cap space got tied up with a bum and a scrub that provided nothing and simply took home free paychecks.

A big reason why the Rockets did not win at least 1 ring in the past two seasons.

AstrosRockets1818 likes this.
  3. AstrosRockets1818

yup great post. Keep living in the mid 90’s like 99% of this message board does.

ThrillaNManilla likes this.
  4. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

It’s not that we lost. It’s how we lost. We can’t defend teams playing small ball. Maybe we got away with it for a game against LA but it’s clear watching them play again to Utah and Phx that opponents will drive the lanes at will against our small lineups.

People have a right to be kissed when they see a poor product knowing we just traded away the only rim protector on the team and a first round pick for one role player that can’t make much of a difference. It was one thing to give up Capela but a 1st round too? Lol. Morey the magician is starting to looks like a fool.

#44 RocketOrg, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  5. Rocket PR

Rocket PR Member

You were one bascket away to make a difrent tra
    You were one basket away of writing how good the trade was and what a genius Dantony is. :p

BleedRocketsRed likes this.
  6. Rocket_Man_2.0

All those 1st round picks we gave up could've been used to improve the bench...but Tillman didn't want to spend..cheap owner!

7. AstrosRockets1818

I yelled at him from my normal 15 rows up behind the bench every game that year. The worst Rocket of all time.... really think about it and you want disagree.

8. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Nevermind. Enjoy your night.

DeBeards and BleedRocketsRed like this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

You actually yelled at the dude for that......bruhh....cmon, that is awful behavior.

Patience likes this.
  10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

It won’t work in the playoffs. They need to integrate a center. Not just for the defense but they have been out rebounded badly.

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

Does...does the OP realize no one is forcing him to root for / associate himself with the Houston Rockets organization in any way?

OP, you can just leave the game or turn the TV off, whenever. Strange that you feel the need to vent on an internet message board, but...you do you, boo.

HP3, BaselineFade and Patience like this.
  12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I wonder what would be the effect of the GARM if like no one could post an hour after losses...I imagine we'd see less posts like this one.

This L sucks though, it hurts, especially since it seems to always happen to us this year. I thought we were due for a game winner, guess not. Hopefully we are saving ours for bigger games.

BaselineFade and Patience like this.
  13. AstrosRockets1818

Yep. I’m such a disgrace to pay for tickets and yell at guys who make 20 million a year to cost us rings.

seriously. Does anyone on this board actually financially contribute to this team? It could change your mind about our shitty coach who has never won anything... and our shitty GM who understands all these “basketball fibers” who again has never won anything.

The Texans have a better shot at winning this June than the Rockets

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Appreciate the passion.

Time for the team to prove him wrong.

DD

AstrosRockets1818 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Just because you pay for tickets, doesnt mean you should yell and berate the players on our team just because your are mad he makes too much money. Thats an awful way to act. And also anyone would take that contract in his position.

16. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Can Tilman sell the team to others? He doesn't want to invest to buy a center and small forward backup for paying tax

Rocket_Man_2.0 likes this.
  17. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

Anderson was the backup option. The Rockets wanted Horford. And in his first year he was a big contributor. For some reason he just fell off a cliff the next year. There was no real reason to believe that 31 year old Anderson wouldn't at least be a decent floor spacing big man. Maybe they could have made better use of that money but a ton of guys signed that off-season ended up being bad contracts so I think the odds are low. This team could use the 16-17 version of Anderson right now.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yes. But not the 99ers.

19. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

The Rockets have lost to all Western Conference teams with losing records (with the exception of Minnesota) and MDA, Morey and their defenders are still looking for excuses. After the shameful defeat in Phoenix I didn't have many illusions today. Anyway, the Rockets always find a way to ruin the night.

20. AstrosRockets1818

For 20 million a year i would gladly let you cuss me in public. I would even let you kick me in the nuts on the first of every month