1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Spears] Rumor: Harden told MDA during Game 6 we need to dump CP3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Dec 6, 2019.

1. foggy94

foggy94 Member

Are we gonna have to wait for buyout guys or are there any trades awaiting Dec 15th? Few players out there on salaries we can match

Deuce likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Letting Harden be GM is the biggest mistake this franchise has ever made.

Trading CP3 for Westbrook ruins ANY chance of Harden ever winning a ring as lead dog in Houston.

DD

da_juice and Jontro like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't be a stupid person.

DD

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Think they’ll follow a Fitzie trail to the road? What might it take to acquire BP or MM or am I missing ‘the’ name?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I love ya man, but guys in their 30s that got by on athleticism do not suddenly learn how to shoot - Westbrook is DONE as an elite player, and he is in denial in that he keeps on chucking.

I have seen this **** SHOW before in Steve Francis - Westbrook and his 40m Anchor contract have killed any chance this team has.

Morey letting Harden make this call - was the biggest mistake of his career.

DD

da_juice and malakas like this.
  6. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I heard a Rumor that Kevin Durant is now rethinking his Nets signing and is trying his hardest to come to Rockets.

vlaurelio, SamFisher and Jontro like this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

word has it, ibaka isn't happy in toronto and wants to have a chance at another ring in htine.

vlaurelio and Rocket River like this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

CP3 is also an anchor contract. Why do you think he's still in OKC?

Blurr#7 likes this.
  9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

***Kevin Durant registers for Clutchfans to educate the haters

10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Why would he tell MDA? Its not like MDA is in control of anything... lol

Thatd be like me telling my mailman that I need to diversify my stock portfolio...

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It's actually harder than ever. All of us are impatiently waiting for hot takes and new updates on whatever feeds we're watching. These guys go out of business if they carefully research long-form articles once per month. Just not enough appetite for that. So the business (supporting ever fewer real sports journalists) pushes many of them into stupid stunts like this one from Spears. He knows better, but given the attention and retweets of this one take, he can pay his bills for one more month.

Not kidding. And people wonder why the media is so crappy these days. It's because of the way we consume it and what we reward.

If you care about journalism, the best thing you could ever do would be never use Twitter.

JeffB and JackLordsHair66 like this.
  12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

If it’s negative about Harden, DD takes it as unquestionable facts.

D-rock likes this.
  13. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Gossip girls

Fake news

Harden isn't that stupid to say that

BallSoHarden likes this.
  14. topfive

topfive CF OG

I wish CF's forum software allowed up to bookmark posts so we could easily find them later.

D-rock likes this.
  15. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Westbrook is taller than CP

Team getting taller

DD

16. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I think I heard the same about Pascal Siakam. Get 'er dun MURRAY.

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's true. But what's more important: D'Antoni's mic picked up an irregularity in James's heartbeat, and Morey's guys decoded the pattern in their real-time number crunching, and James had to get a titanium heart replacement immediately after Game 6. Now his whole heart is titanium. Which is why he never goes through airport security anymore. They carry him inside that big black cube, like Prince used to do.

18. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I find this hard to believe. By saying he knew exactly what they needed to do, it was to get more veterans in. He said it himself , and I believe it. I don't think he was trying to call out just one player in that moment, he just doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that publicly. If he was, I'm sure he would have done so with Dwight which was a more extreme case of not fitting anymore.

CP3 wasnt exactly a guy that you could easily trade either, so there is no way he could have known it was a realistic possibility at that time, a lot of dominoes had to fall in order for the trade to go down (PG to LA, Butler to Miami, and OKC doing Russ a solid by trading him for an aging CP - they 100% did this as a way to show him their appreciation).

19. ths balla

ths balla Member

Over keeping an over the hill CP3? You can't be serious

20. Slimfa

Slimfa Member

Harden had got to stop with trying to force split the defense. Can’t waste possessions in a game like this.

RocketsTerps likes this.