1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Spears] Rumor: Harden told MDA during Game 6 we need to dump CP3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Dec 6, 2019.

1. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

Why can his finger's not heal??

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I also am of the opinion that Westbrook's fingers are semi-permanently f'ed. He said at the beginning of the season "A point guard's fingers are always f'ed up," after the first dislocation. His shot is so inconsistent.

3. amaru

amaru Member

He’s reckless, so I’d be willing to be he hurts them quite often

4. JW86

JW86 Member

Harden should actually say: "Yes, I told MDA to get him out and actually my mind was made up right there, he needs to go. That's exactly what I was thinking about in one of the most important games of my life. How I would love to get rid of the one of the greatest point guards to ever play the game and my solution was to tell coach like a little girl and then walk away with:

[​IMG]

D-rock and Lawlruschang like this.
  5. nemac

nemac Member

So who leaked this, harden or dantoni?

LorneMalvo likes this.
  6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Why didnt he name his sources?
    Morley or The Tilman?????

7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. You have to be the biggest dumbass on Earth if you believe this happened

D-rock and Lawlruschang like this.
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This is why Harden averages 12 ppg on 22% shooting with 9 TO and gets swept out of the first round every April - he's already working out Cap Allocation for off-season acquisitions in his head during the games.

harold bingo likes this.
  9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Why would Harden say that in the middle of a game, where anyone can hear it? Does he have zero impulse control?

This is why reporters with integrity don’t go around spreading hearsay like this. The Rockets shouldn’t give this guy access to their players anymore, without demanding he publicly apologize for his gossip.

Deuce, joshuaao, Vivi and 3 others like this.
  10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I love CP3, and as much as I don't like Russ going for 7-27, his rebounds, assists and energy could have carried us through the series. CP3 was gassed. It was obvious. James gets too much hate, especially when people forget how much he has to do just to get us wins.

James Harden remains the most underrated superstar I've ever come across. He will always be criticized, despite his amazing numbers.

Where is the Love? ;)

And, I firmly believe Russ is working through injuries. He is going to be fantastic for us in the last part of the season going into the playoffs.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

You don’t beat a team like the Warriors with as many zero-point possessions that Westbrook creates for your team. You just don’t. And it’s not like he’s a great defensive player either.

LosPollosHermanos and YOLO like this.
  12. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

There is no chance Harden does that while knowing MDA is wearing a mic and being filmed more than usual.

Also, if ESPN had that clip, it would have been published. To cut the lapel mic you would have to grip it significantly. Imagine how awkward that would look, and how easily that would be spotted in video clips. Doesn't make any sense.

13. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This. It comes down to the fact Harden just wanted to *ELEVATE THE TALENT* on the team. They couldn't get Butler....onto the next guy.

D-rock likes this.
  14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This. All of it. Thanks for posting.

Nook, Rocket River and D-rock like this.
  15. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Rockets can't trade for Kevin Love. They don't have the matching salary thanks to Tilman. Unless one is suggesting Capela+Tucker. They are not trading Tucker. If they had Shumpert's salary ballast that would be a different story.

Nook and Codman like this.
  16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You only believe this if you absolutely have blind hatred of Harden.

Rocket River

Blurr#7 likes this.
  17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Correct.

The Rockets are not currently in the running for Love, but whichever team gets him, they'll be making a great move.

This is not to say the Rockets have settled by any means. We have too many holes in the paint and a Wing is already on the platter.

We're at a fair 14-7 with a great chance to improve that record in the next couple of games, so there isn't a rush just yet.

The bench guys rotting out East will get their chance soon enough.

18. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I heard it second hand , and can not confirm.

But sources say Spears is a pedophile murderer

Rocket River and Blurr#7 like this.
  19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yeah, in theory the Rockets December schedule is set up to really fatten up the Rockets win column. I hope they take advantage of that.

Going to be interesting to see the what the Knicks do come Dec 15th. All of those vets up for sale.

Rockets have a 3.6M and a 3.2M trade exception available to absorb salary in a trade. And then of course they have to move our Nene's salary. And all of this add up to being under the LT.

20. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

This so ridiculous I don’t even know what to say.

spears is a moron

he’s clearly making this up or heard it from the mail man.

you start out by saying this is a rumor and u don’t know it to be true but..... you know what I’m going to say it anyways.

Espn is really going downhill with all these bums they employ now.

I don’t really like SAS but he would never say something like that about Harden or any player.

it’s really sad and it’s really apparent more than ever how much the media hates James Harden. Every time he’s mentioned it’s a backhanded compliment at best. “He’s great but I hate watching him play” that’s the best thing you’ll here any major media outlet say about harden.

it’s really just sad.