1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump and foreign leaders

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Aug 13, 2019.

1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

do you live on planet earth?

London'sBurning and Nook like this.
  2. Fantasma Negro

Where exactly are you getting this information? Little to no understanding of the world around him? He doesn't read? How did he get through business school without reading? How did he become a billionaire real estate mogul without reading a single contract? How did he even become president? You know there are forms to fill out and if he doesn't read he wouldn't know where to put his name. Most of what you said is nonsense and its obvious you don't have any conservative friends. And I find plenty to admire about Trump, successful businessman, dedicated father, fantastic resorts, effusively charitable, he has something like 300 positive rap references. And he's doing a pretty good job, immigration is finally being taken seriously, the economy is up, unemployment is down, start up businesses are at an all time high and his success as president makes it possible to tell your children that anything is truly possible. He's a businessman, he builds relationships to get deals done. Why is no one talking about the trade deals he's brokered? Why is no one talking about the terrorist that have been killed or apprehended? Most of the countries in the world were leaching off the U.S and he's putting a stop to that, why has that not been discussed? Oh I know, because the tv told you not to like him

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Bullying? You are kidding right? Trump has bullied people throughout his life.

4. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Daddy's money, mob lawyers, generous bankruptcy laws, TV celebrity, astro-turfed conservatives

London'sBurning likes this.
  5. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

A. 6 bankruptcies doesn't qualify as successful in my books.
    B. 3 marriages and screwing a p*rn star just months after the birth of his youngest son. Sounds like a dedicated father.
    C. Reports of bed bugs and numerous other health violations at some resorts and he employed a number of illegal migrants. Sounds fantastic
    D. The state of NY found he and his children misused their charity and forced them to shut it down and pay 2 million in damages.

He's a scam artist and wishes he was all those things his followers believe he is.

6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I am amazed at what his hardcore followers believe. Then I look back and remember how people believed Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. Not saying they are the same type of people... Just saying.

FranchiseBlade and VooDooPope like this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

@Fantasma Negro got his degree from Trump University.

8. Fantasma Negro

I guess two wrongs make a right

9. Fantasma Negro

You sound super jealous bro

10. Fantasma Negro

I hope this gets you the likes you hope for

Os Trigonum and KingCheetah like this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What human being would be jealous of Donald Trump?? The guy is the most miserable human being on planet earth. Every time I think about his daily life it makes me so appreciative of my life.

You could say that having money is great, but the fact is borrowed money is worse than being broke. It’s just stress on top of stress.

The fact that folks like you actually look up to this guy makes me sad for folks like yourself. How bad must life be to look at him and think THAT is what I want in life.

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Where was Trump bullied?

13. Buck Turgidson

The quote @VooDooPope responded to is just so completely divorced from reality that I can only, truly, hope you are joking.

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

I'm not a follower, I just think for myself.

A. Yes, I call trying, failing then recovering and thriving successful. I'm currently in the process of starting a business and it is ****ing hard. The Trump organization is a collection of 500 businesses if he didn't fail six times he'd never have got to the level he's.

B. Relationships may or may not work out, I don't know if you have kids but your most important job as a parent is to prepare your children for the real world. He gave his kids the work ethic and then the opportunity to be millionaires, three of them are.

C. I stayed at the Trump in Vegas literally six months ago and it was immaculate. Got a great massage, room service was great, poolside was fun. I had a great experience. Can you inform me on the jobs that the illegal immigrants were hired to do?

D. Man he gave that19 million and they sued him for 2 mil on a political publicity stunt, that **** was ****ed up

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This is at best naive and at worst completely detached from reality. You should think for yourself a little harder. Study the manner in which he has waded in and out of the gray areas of legality throughout his life and the manner in which he screws people and companies that do business with him. He's a horrible human being by any account. He's a liar, a philanderer, a scam artist, a fraud, ignorant, corrupt, and the worst narcissist I've ever seen.

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Have you been in a coma?

17. Buck Turgidson

Most of the hilariously, horribly dumb ideas are prefaced with this, btw.

18. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

It does when you multiply them

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

If only it were as mild as Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. More like Jim f*ing Jones in this case. That's how bad the delusion is.

From the mad prophet's son:

I see so many parallels [between Donald Trump and Jim Jones], it’s ridiculous” Stephan Jones told me. He believes that, like his father, President Trump is a narcissist and relies on similar manipulation tactics. Mr Jones said, “My dad would meet someone, quickly read what you feared most and what you wanted most, and convince you that he was the one to save you from one and give you the other.”

Since there was no social media forty years ago, we can only speculate what Jim Jones might have done with a larger audience and a Twitter account. We do know Trump uses the outlet to belittle, mock, and bully his adversaries. Mr. Jones said this was also a favorite maneuver of his father. “Donald Trump and my dad are excellent bullies. When all else fails, they’re going to shut you up any way they have. If you disagree with them, you’re against them, and if you’re against them, you’re the enemy…and [they believe] anything they have to do to you is justified.”

CometsWin and VooDooPope like this.
  20. adoo

adoo Member

The Latest Biden Campaign Ad Is A Supercut Of
    World Leaders Laughing At Trump

A squad of world leaders was caught on a hot-mic video mocking the Trump
    at the NATO meeting in London this week.

The clip begins with a supercut of diplomats and world leaders laughing at Trump, including footage from

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-ad-laughing-trump_n_5de874c7e4b0d50f32ae3ec3

CometsWin, VooDooPope and Rashmon like this.