1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rivers only player off the bench to SCORE

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Dec 3, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This isn’t going to cut. I know you guys have been yapping about bench production for a while, but this is insane.

this reminds me of that jazz playoff game with Yao..we know that a shitty bench always fails. Rivers went god mode...but almost the end of the 3rd and not a single other bench player to score?!

like not a single point from anybody else...none

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It turns out....penny pinching with your depth leads to bad production from your depth.

Zboy and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Just be happy Mike is playing the bench...kinda sorta.

4. sheb

sheb Member

Rivers
    Ben Mc
    Gordon

^^ that’s the bench when we’re healthy FYI

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I don’t understand the Hartenstein yo-yo... except I guess he wants to play night Chandler and Hartenstein and can’t figure out how to create a rotation that does that.

6. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

To me Mike is at fault more than anyone else for tonight's outcome

Sure WB has played poorly and missed a bunch of shots, but he's had games WAY more under control and its partially who he plays with.

MDA literally didnt do anything while our lead got whittled away

LosPollosHermanos likes this.