1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Harden have played 31 minutes tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Should Harden have played 31 mins tonight?

1. Yes

66 vote(s)
    70.2%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    29.8%
  1. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

This is the stupidest line i have read this season so far

Pringles and thesonofsam like this.
  2. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

The Realist Dumbass... Someone bury this fool.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why people have to complain anyways, it was Thanksgiving and soon there is Christmas.

Blurr#7 and BaselineFade like this.
  4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I am glad Harden played his minutes so as a fan I could enjoy him getting 60pts. It is games like this in the regular season that you get treated too.

Enjoy these games. Enjoy fun.

CCity Zero, Pringles, Nook and 3 others like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

NIque is a homer. He probably couldn't have guarded James but He would have DESTROYED James on the offensive end. Nique was a monster in his prime but he's a grumpy old cat now following a losing situation. Nothing to see really, Nique is a sour puss.

6. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Wow 46 FG attempts? That’s incredible...has Harden ever come close to that many shot attempts? Hell, how many players in the history of the game have ever come close to putting up that many shots? I’d bet maybe 10 times that may have been done in the history of the game?

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

http://bkref.com/tiny/lBrcd

182 regular season games with at least 40 field goal attempts.

Wilt has around 100 of them himself

Harden has 1 of them, which was earlier this season when he shot 41 times.

Severe Rockets Fan and Patience like this.
  8. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Harden wanted to play the 3rd quarter. Nothing you, I, or any Rockets coach could say to stop that. Harden does what he wants, get over it.

Astrodome likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He played awesome, and the fans who paid to see him got their monies worth.

Nothing more to say.

DD

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

"Statpadding?" Is that even a word? Did you watch the ****ing game? I don't believe you did. If you had, you wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of starting this wasted space of a thread in the GARM. Instead of celebrating James Harden of the Houston Rockets (in case you forgot who he plays for) playing at a level that can only be described as historic, something you might tell your grandchildren about when discussing the great players of this era, you come up with this crap? With all due respect.

You aren't a realist. You wouldn't recognize real greatness if it was staring you in the face, because guess what. It is.

11. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

It’s obvious they’re going to get a TD here...if we don’t get some points on our next possession I’m outty

12. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

But no. Both Klay Thompson and Kobe Bryant scored 60 points in three quarters and they didn't go for 75-80 points.

13. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

I'll tell my grandkids about 27 straight missed free throws and losing at home by 39 points to Kawhi-less Spurs.
    When considering this era, most Rocket fans will tell their grandchildren about 27 consecutive miss threes and the 39 point loss at home to Kawhi-less Spurs. Not to mention the 2012 NBA Finals flameout that led to the Rockets getting Harden in the first place.

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He should have played more.

All 12 minutes of 4th quarter.

It's incredibly rare to score 60 points by the finish of the 3rd quarter.

So if you are in that situation, you should play the 4th quarter to see if you can get to 100.

If I am playing a video game, and I am on a roll, I dont stop midway out of respect of the chump whose ass I am whupin'. I friggin steam roll everything until the game is over, as in the fat lady sings, not as in the fat lady is ready to get on the stage (that was the end of the 3rd quarter of the Hawks game).

Show no mercy.

No retreat, no surrender.

If Atlanta Hawks want respect then their shitty franchise should get their act together. Stop begging for respect you sorry ass peaches.

James Harden does not get paid to respect other franchises.

James Harden gets paid the max to destroy them and breed hatred.

[​IMG]

#74 Zboy, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Blurr#7 and Rocket River like this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

But yeah...…… Kobe sure as hell didn't come out when he played the Raptors on Jan 22, 2006.

As for Klay....Did you know he skipped practice the day before? He did not call the team or his teammates. He just didn't even show up. Later he told Durant he just blew it off. He wouldn't answer phone calls as to where he was. Can you imagine Harden doing that?

Deckard, vlaurelio and Blurr#7 like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Nah, but you would..... but you won't have any grandchildren because you are an incel.

Zboy, vlaurelio and harold bingo like this.
  17. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

cArmElo AntHonY was just named player of the weeeeeeeekkkkkkk o_O

18. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

HELL NA, I want harden to take 100% of the shot if he must to score more than 82 points, so that overated kobe trash can be forever forgotten?

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

clearly if Harden had played more minutes and scored more, he would have been in the running for Player of the Week

Nook and Deckard like this.