1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 11/15/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2019.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I smell a spy.

don grahamleone likes this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Don, you need to update this... nobody uses that weird 'R' anymore!

hakeem94, Os Trigonum and Houstunna like this.
  3. solid

solid Contributing Member

Harden is batman.

D-rock likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

all those clowns were loving it when Harden and the rest of the team were struggling giggling in the back like a bunch of school girls

Now that Harden has powered up and the team is winning, we can’t find them? All of the sudden, their activity on the GARM has decreased significantly? They’ll be the 1st to call everyone a homer and act like they’re “keeping it real” as they play couch coach and wannabe GARM GM, but I see right through their BS agendas.

5. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden's floater is money!

6. eman

eman Contributing Member

Happy for McLemore, and hope he can play like that tomorrow night, and all season. Ditto Chandler.

Indiana’s a good team. Hope Brogdon gets well soon. I dig his old school point guard game: defend, dish, and score, in that order of importance, like my man Clyde.

7. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Game threads don’t hit the same when we win. Need that hater energy

8. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

If Harden can get that tear drop going in on a consistent basis, he will be much more effective against big teams like the Bucks and the Lakers.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

You are right I feel pity for a person who only watches games to hate on a team lol

BigShasta likes this.
  10. icewill36

icewill36 Member

haters gonna be big mad when the lakers lose tonight and rockets get 1 seed

BigShasta and D-rock like this.
  11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

12. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Yea but did Mad Max make his FT tonight???

Houstunna likes this.
  13. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Even when the Pacers got out to a small lead in the 4th I wasn't worried at all. The defense has tightened up enough to the point that I feel confident that the Rockets would gets some stops, an unfathomable thought even 3 weeks ago. Though the personnel are the same, the effort is not--and that's paying dividends for us. (Maybe the guys are more in shape now too, idk)

And of course, James Harden was his usual brilliant self, and Westbrook hustled his way into being a positive in the clutch, even though it seems like somebody cast a curse on him this game.

Bring on the b2b! Bring on Wiggins Town!

14. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

Harden is having Godly performances one after another and I go on twitter and it's just all hate. It's sad really - he's one of the most skilled players in the history of the game.

15. xaos

xaos Member

He scored a lot of points off of it today and it seemed unstoppable. But, when you have an unstoppable step back three, the other team should prefer an unstoppable floater

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

this will be a big test for Hartenstein!! I hope he doesn't get pushed around like bowling ball......if he can at least do a decent job on towns, it'll look real good for his future....

maybe ryan will get some time at power forward? we'll really need some size in there...I doubt Tyson can play a lot on back to backs

roslolian likes this.
  17. roslolian

roslolian Member

I feel like Harden has kinda transitioned his game, when he first got here he was more like Lebron and focused more on playmaking, IIRC he led the league in unassisted 3s.

However ever since we got a real PG (Cp3) I think Harden discovered he would rather shoot the ball than make plays, however the team still depended on him to make the plays esp in the playoffs so that was why the offense would stall at times, the Rox want him to distribute the rock but he wanted to cook some fools. Cp3 became pouty when this happens and exarcebates the problem but WB doesnt care, he accepts Harden for who he is now, puts his head down and starts making things happen.

This actually results in a much better balance because Harden is free to do what he wants which is score while WB is the one who takes over the playmaking duties. WB only had 6 asts this game but he could have had more if guys made their open shots.

I also have to give credit to MDA because he is using the increased pace to minimize Harden's habit of milking the clock dry every possession. Harden can't massage the ball for 24 secs cuz he has to shoot in 10 secs lol

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

I think it is also Elston settling into his job and the Rox getting into shape. Oh, and MDA minimizing that god awful midget bball notice we started streaking when Tyson Chandler started playing backup C.

hakeem94, vlaurelio and Hakeemtheking like this.
  19. delta69er

delta69er Member

Rivers' floater has been pretty money as well!

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Sorry if it's already been posted, but I'm just going to put this here because I have to say it's one of my favorite images of Harden so far this season. It's like bippity bop, boop boop, bap bap, shoot from 30... in your face... then he walks off like "Who else wants some? I'm looking for more victims."

Deuce, hakeem94, BaselineFade and 7 others like this.