1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don Jr humiliates Behar and Whoopi on the View

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 7, 2019.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

FranchiseBlade, arkoe, adoo and 2 others like this.
  2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Don jr... Don jr...

We talking about Don jr...

Who even likes Don jr...

T_Man

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Since when did texxx become a Trump fanboy. Wasn't he the guy that said he didn't support Trump in 2016...

IBTL likes this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

BigTexx obviously is a fan.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Trump got 62,984,828 votes. Of those, 62,984,811 claim they didn't supper him.

Nook, Space Ghost, T_Man and 2 others like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I next suppered the man. I would drop dead before cooking dinner for that man.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Nah, just you assuming everything and freaking out like most of the idiots around here. Nothing changes.

As for your question, "For example, do you think someone like Trump who doesn't understand the difference between life and health insurance, something a grade school kid understands, should manage the world's largest bureaucracy? Do you think that is pragmatic?" Well, it's a bit off topic. I think you already have your assumptions about that too. I don't even know what comments you're referencing regarding insurance, but I am almost 100% sure he knows the difference considering his age and success level. So is it even an honest question or just some more politically loaded BS you dragged up from the bottom of the Internet? That's rhetorical. I don't really care what you have to say either way.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

"So pre-existing conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of." - Donald Trump.

That is Donald Trump explaining what a "pre-existing condition" is.

Trump's "success" is nutting out a 400 million dollar penis, lying to Forbes using a fake pseudonym to lie about his wealth leading to be published on Forbes as one of the most wealthiest people in America, taking out massive investment loans that he defaulted in mass to the point most banks refused to loan to him where only a bank like Deutsche Bank which was fined 20 billion dollars for Russian money laundering would loan to him where he still defaulted on said Deutsche bank loan. Yet Deutsche bank still loaned him hundreds of million dollars even after defaulting on a 200 million dollar loan from Deutsche bank. Then employees of Deutsche bank flagged his account for signs of laundering where they reported it to Deutsche bank execs where the execs refused to look into it.

If that's what you consider "success" so be it, but the dude is not a business savant. He's just a scumbag who nutted out of a 400 million dollar penis who never had any form of intellectual curiosity in his entire life.

Yes, it's perfectly understandable that a man child who was spoon feed his entire life and surrounded by yes men wouldn't know basic fundamental concepts.

9. bobrek

I never next suppered him. Who did you have for your first supper before next suppering him?

dachuda86 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol this is a great series of typos.

bobrek likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well, yeah basically nutting out of a rich person is a good start init? Honestly, that is about the most valid criticism of Trump I've heard you dish out. I agree that he's mostly just an ******* who is successful because of who his daddy was. I laughed when he said he got a small loan from daddy to get started. Oh just a cool milly. Pocket change really. That's like 12 bucks to you normal people huh?

Here is my take though. Don Jr. inherited the name and the ego, and is setting himself up to run. Just copying dad has been in the family and it's worked for them, so I imagine he will follow in those footsteps. I also suspect Kanye is eying a move to run. He's been getting suspiciously political these days. Do I endorse either? No not at all lol. It just seems odd that he's so active, even if it's his father in the white house. He really seems to relish the chance to go on the political attack.

#51 dachuda86, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  12. bobrek

I’m still trying to figure out why my phone changes perfectly normal words. It invariably changes in to on among other weirdness.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah. Same issue ... I also don't read over my posts nearly enough before posting replies.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I just saw kanye announced his run in the past 24 hours...

15. bobrek

Samsung Galaxy?

dachuda86 likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

.......... ahhhhh!!!!!!!

17. likestohypeguy

18. MystikArkitect

Trump Jr tackling those bullies at The View like the big man he is.

What a man you guys look up to.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

they stopped him from promoting his book....how dare they.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You went from praising Trump Jr. And now you are making fun of him?

Strange.