1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 11/6/2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Nov 6, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In Phoenix he had a wild flowing 'system' with one of the best PGs and a Top 10 finisher at that time with Amar'e and shooters.

Just pick n roll to death. MDA loves it to be simple.

2. omgTHEpotential

It's the same thing he was doing last year as a Raptor. He probably would have won the MVP if he went all out in the regular season. I guess he prioritizes being healthy and rested for the playoffs. Sadly, having a team that doesn't fall apart without you is a luxury Harden can't afford.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Cannot fault someone prioritizing FMVP, award is underrated.

Without Harden this team can still win 20 or more but you have to prioritize D.

#23 daywalker02, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Steve nash was the system and he was far from wild.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

His hair would say otherwise.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I love watching Kawhi. His midrange game is brilliant. He looks like Michael Jordan out there.

GotGame15 likes this.
  7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

MDA is the father of the modern NBA offense. Even Lin was averaging 25 under his system.

The bigger problem is we play no d.

8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Clippers Believe National TV Back-To-Backs Put Them In Bad Situation With Kawhi's Load Management

The Los Angeles Clippers believe they were put in a bad situation with Kawhi Leonard's load management rest schedule coinciding with back-to-back national television games, sources tell The Athletic.

“The issue is take away all back-to-backs,” Doc Rivers said of a potential solution to players resting one game of a back-to-back. “That would be one. Sometimes guys get nicked and they shouldn’t play. They just shouldn’t. There’s no way around it. There really isn’t. I’m not smart enough to have a solution to it. I’m just not.”

The NBA has attempted to reduce back-to-back games over the past few years, but the Clippers still have 13 instances on their schedule in which they play on consecutive nights.

The Clippers don't have a minute limit with Leonard, but generally target 30-35 minutes.

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did the logos affect any of the outcomes last night? asking for a friend

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

meh to each their own i guess. mj had amazing footwork and i could spend days watching his old games again. older mj had a post game almost as good as Dream's. kawhi doesn't really have that footwork - he does travel A LOT - but the only thing about his midrange game that might be similar to mj is the consistency of his shot going in.
    mj's game was way smoother than kawhi and mj's jumper was a thing of beauty. there's a robotic-ness to how kawhi moves that just isn't pleasing to watch. his defense is otherworldly tho, i'll give him that.

12. amaru

amaru Member

same

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL When's the last time one of these was handed out? 2014?

Os Trigonum likes this.