1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 11/6/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

It's always interesting to see how quiet game threads are when the Rox play a (relatively) good game. I like that we can actually have nice discussions and debates here without the crazy trolls and i-told-u-so-ers popping up every other comment :p

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

The problem for us harden fans is that his critics just nitpick him to death so much that we have to keep focusing on all his positives only. No harden fan thinks he is perfect but if you are going to hate on a guy after a blowout win in which he scored 36 while getting 13 assists then what are you going to say on nights he actually plays bad. No player would be criticized if they had 36 points OR 13 assists. He did BOTH and threw in 3 steals and 3 blocks.

don grahamleone, Patience and HP3 like this.
  3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

4. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL. It's not even fake news. Just a few omitted details. Haha

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

marc davis got fat over the summer. he a fat b**** now

BigShasta likes this.
  7. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

It was nice to see the Rockets come out in the third quarter and do what really good teams do to bad ones: Impose their will and put the game out of reach.

8. TilmanFinancialWindfall

I learned from the best, omit all details. Like the Warriors fans that omit the fact that CP3 got hurt and the Ref cheated to help Warriors beat Rockets.

WE ALL KNOW Rockets would have won if REF wasn't cheating to help Warriors or if CP3 was not hurt. Warriors fans always omit the FACT

9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I was actually bored watching the game. Even when it was close in the first half I knew we were just coasting, and would win with a little more effort.

I was kind of wanting to see us just play our bench the second half, to make it more interesting. That's basically what they are playing with this year. Happy for the win regardless.

JayGoogle and FrontRunner like this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The game was pretty boring lol, someone wanted to play a game so I ducked out.

The Rockets were never in threat of losing that game, that's why even in the 2nd quarter I was like...yall need to chill, they were always going to pull away in the 3rd and then GSW was going to make a short little run and the Rockets would just pull away again.

Sometimes you can tell a result even when its close, Warriors were playing their hearts out but the Rockets basically cruised into a win against a g-league level team.

11. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Those same 'Warriors fans' are hopping right back on the Lakers bandwagon now. Saying that they've been watching the Lakers since the days of George Mikan or something. I swear they're cut from the same rancid, moldy cloth as LoFs...

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Kinda like Houstonians rooting for the Cowboys.

#632 deb4rockets, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
    Roomba and Remlap like this.
  13. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

No one is saying he is, but part of having Harden is understanding he will do that. Would you be complaining if he hit two more threes? Hell if he hit one more he’s 7/11.
    Or what if he goes 6-6 from three and we lose? Common, we’re just tired of the constant b****ing.

HP3 likes this.
  14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Good win.

House!!

Capela!!

Rivers!!

jcmoon likes this.
  15. Remlap

Remlap Member

I'm not feeling too bad for Ryno for about $80 Million reasons.
    He's still drawing that ridiculous money to wear a jersey and show up for games.
    He may feel a little bad, but I doubt he's shedding many tears

[​IMG]

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. Remlap

Remlap Member

Hammy soreness

17. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

Harden finally shut me up. Danuel House is still my favorite player on the team. It's exciting to see how much impact he has on the team, and he should definitely be starting over Eric Gordon who hopefully will get his shot back one day. The bench is still terrible, and the starters played way too many minutes in a blowout, but there's at least more good from this game. I want to see how they fare against actual competition though.

jcmoon and Houstunna like this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

These guys were actively trying to lose and still somehow scored 112 points against us though ;)

rhee likes this.
  19. frontline94

frontline94 Member

do y'all see the defense improving later in the season? I mean harden has an incredible basketball IQ, so he/the rockets must be seeing what we're seeing.question is will they do anything about it, if there can be lol? i'm optimistic they'll figure it out, but curious if it's just a matter of effort or more scheme related. good win regardless

Tfor3 likes this.
  20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yes sir!

Mr. Space City likes this.