1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ukraine scandal Megathread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

First reply was "So what, that was five years ago"

Senile old man defense works both on him and his followers.

So what that I lied?? I forgot, sue me!

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

That is Pence. It already almost happened.

When the p***y-grab scandal happened, the GOP reportedly offered Pence the ticket, but he turned it down, because he thought him and Trump were going to lose anyhow, and staying loyal would help him against Hillary in 2020.

All this takes is for the GOP and Pence to decide to abandon Trump and go for 2020 election as Ford-esque “incumbent.”

JayGoogle likes this.
  4. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

I'm very surprised to see that. It claims to be a group headed by conservatives; I wonder if that's really true. I hope they keep spending!

Good points.
    The corruption was so rampant, and so many different people have their hands in the cookie jar, you have to wonder; is there a chance for someone to flip in order to gain leniency? By flip, I mean really flip: Like fully spill the beans, provide even more hard evidence of the president himself planning all this? It's a cadre of self-serving fools; if there's a chance to save oneself and sink the others, maybe one or more will take it?

I think you're right that there are cracks showing in what we assumed was an impenetrable wall. At Fox, guys like Napolitano are giving very substantive pushback. Sheppard resigned. There are a few republican senators and house members who are in support of the investigation; that's their way of signaling soft support for removal, getting one toe out the door.

Hakeemtheking and JayGoogle like this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dubious and IBTL like this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please tell me you are on the Pence train.

8. TheresTheDagger

Still waiting for a formal impeachment vote. I mean shouldn't that happen at some point? Or is this all gonna be done behind closed doors...

cml750 likes this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I thought he was a russian asset. Shouldn't we impeach for that first? Why did that just disappear?

cml750 likes this.
  10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Defend Trump? From what, exactly? I don't watch CNN and whatever other media sources are telling you what to believe. This is a nothing burger. You read the transcript, right? Actually I'm sure you didn't, as that would involve putting forth effort, whereas reading the HuffPo outrage headlines is easier for you to get your opinions.

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

Rashmon and B-Bob like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Did you know we are all bobbythegreat because we don't fall in line with their vews. They are hilarious.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And there you have it. Complete denial from Trump supporters and pretending that everything is OK. Although that might be better than what I’ve heard from other Trump supporters that are gearing up for war.

I would like to hope things will end up smoothly but when the massive con that is the Trump Administration comes crashing down it’s going to be ugly.

14. TheresTheDagger

And there you have it. Complete frenzy to jump to impeachment since inauguration and pretending that everything is impeachable. Although that might be better than what I've heard other TDS members that are screaming into their pillows every night.

I would like to hope things will end up smoothly, but when the massive con that is impeachment mania comes crashing down it's going to be ugly.

cml750 likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]
    trump supporter looking for ways to excuse trump's actions...

16. TheresTheDagger

[​IMG]

TDS sufferer looking for another way to impeach Trump.

(I can do this all day if you wanna keep goin)

cml750 likes this.
  17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Everyone laughed.

18. TheresTheDagger

Well of course they did.

You showed up.

cml750 likes this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Member

Since it is painfully clear nobody on the left actually read any of this I figured it would be good to post it here. For once maybe you can read it and think for yourself instead of just believing whatever bullcrap the echo chamber you live in is pushing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Any time Trump does something incredibly illegal or just incredibly horrible for our country you show up to support it all by using Trump slogans to defend it.

Obstruction of justice? TDS
    Emoluments? TDS
    Political quid pro quo? TDS
    Lying, p***y grabbing, *******? TDS

I mean how low do you have to go in sacrificing any integrity you had to run interference for the most corrupt lying, racist ******* President in history? TDS