1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN exposed for anti-Trump malice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Oct 16, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CNN got called out by Project Veritas. Gonna put this here.

These videos already confirmed what we knew about CNN. Thanks to this whistleblower who actually had the balls to show his face.

#1 dachuda86, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    MiddleMan likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

Wait...Project Veritas?

Isn't that the James O'Keefe guy?

3. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Project Veritas?!? :rolleyes:

Come on, man.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Info is good, so already people resort to attacking the messenger.

Veritas does some pretty good work. The footage is well done and pretty damning. The second video some of you democractic primary voters should really watch because CNN is clearly rigging the debates. Or hey, hate on O'Keefe's approach while going on blind to CNN's war on real journalism.

Of course anyone paying attention knew this was the case.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member

Yes and faux is fair and balanced

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh because I critique CNN I must like Fox News right? Hell no. They're awful too. Their work to sell the Iraq war should be considered a criminal offense. This is a good window into the mindset of the people behind the scene.

MiddleMan and cml750 like this.
  7. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

I don't know if CNN is as bad as FOX, but they're certainly trying.

King1, dachuda86 and Andre0087 like this.
  8. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

Project Veritas is a group affiliated with James O'Keefe, a right-wing provocateur known for a series of deceptive videos attacking targets like Planned Parenthood and ACORN, a community organizing group.[1] As of 2017, Porject Veritas's main targets were the mainstream news media and left-leaning groups via "undercover 'stings' that involve using false cover stories and covert video recordings meant to expose what the group says is media bias."[2]

In fall 2014, the group "launched a political offshoot with its sights set on high-profile campaigns and organizations" called Project Veritas Action, according to Mother Jones.[3]

In its tax filings, Project Veritas states that its mission "is to train, educate, and inform others to investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud, and other misconduct in both public and private institutions in order to achieve a more ethical and transparent society."[4] Some of the primary methods used by O'Keefe and other Project Veritas operatives, however, use disguises and deceptive editing.

The messenger gets attacked because the messenger has no credibility at this point. Project Veritas has consistently put out things that are dishonest and completely slanted. It’s surprising that anyone believes their schtick considering how many times they’ve been exposed.

I don’t like CNN, I think they are a hack organization at this point, but there are sources that are legit that attack them on that front. Resorting to defending this uncredible organization leaves you with no credibility via association.

9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Sorry, no. Some trust is required in these sorts of things and O'Keefe has burned it all. If the info is good, use a different messenger. I will not waste my time with that dude.

11. adoo

adoo Member

A la the dotard’s

“my phone call w the Ukraine president is perfect”​

Dachu just keeps on giving, publicizing he is just another one of the dotard’s sheeps

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

I bet he did not even vote for Trump in 2016!

jiggyfly and mdrowe00 like this.
  14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Project Veritas? I would put you back on ignore but I enjoy the unintended comedy you bring.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Veritas has done zero good work. They have never had a single credible story. I kept checking for some time thinking maybe one of them would actually be credible. It never has been.

RayRay10, JayGoogle and Deckard like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The real joke is on you for taking anything Veritas does as legitimate.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Why don’t you start a thread worth reading, @dachuda86. A thread attacking Mr trump for betraying our Kurdish allies, bending over for Turkish strongman Erdogan, who’s doing all of this crap for domestic reasons, helping Russia tremendously in the region and around the world by dramatically hurting trust in American foreign policy, destabilizing the Middle East and, the cherry on top, giving Assad a reach around?

Why don’t you start a thread about that? I usually don’t start threads. You start them all the time.

AleksandarN and RayRay10 like this.
  18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and Ottomaton like this.
  19. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's exactly the point.

Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Please ... CNN helped put Trump in the White House. Even if PV wasn’t the definition of fake news, CNN producers pushing narrative negatively towards Trump is really not anything to make a thread and b**** about.

Who cares?? CNN might be bias against Trump in the producers room, but on air they do the opposite of what they should to get him out of office.... which is to support Democrats which they certainly do not.

Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.