1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Broussard On Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Chris Brossard
    "You Aint gonna tell another sport league how to do business"
    "China dont play that"

He got a point there.

Ric Bucher was saying they don't want to jeopardize relationship with rockets 2 main stars and china fans.

~I think the whole thing is kinda stupid. It was a serious mistake, which seems that it should of just been a public apology who knows... But we have to stand for free speech platform. So it really doesn't matter what china thinks. They can take there business elsewhere if they don't like freedom. Oh well.

#1 Le$$, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  2. TilmanFinancialWindfall

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

szechuan sauces

I agree we are all intertwined. People trying to take the moral high ground with Harden and Lebron and the dough, We all use things produced in China.

Bearded13 and BaselineFade like this.
  5. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Oh, come on. Show some backbone. We could get by without cheap goods. Could they? Could they find another source of organized basketball at an extrememly high level? lol Yeah, I could just as easily watch... lol I just can't.

6. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Maybe this is our great awakening. I don't want indentured servants to make me a widget I can't make myself with a 3D printer. Maybe we can all agree that we're not trashy and ethically bankrupt if we don't want to be. And Steve Kerr can still be awful for all of us. None of that changes.

7. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I can't think of any good reason to speak out against Morey for his tweet.

But because China has money, him posting a tweet of support for those trying to get human rights is a big deal.

The only thing that makes it a big deal is the money. So really, **** all that whining about his tweet. They can all go **** themselves.

Corrosion likes this.