1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Lillard

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Oct 1, 2019.

1. sage281

sage281 Member

If you think Shaq won u must not listen to rap very often. Dame destroyed him in every way.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

lol, good joke Kobe

u must not listen to rap at all if u think Lillard won...Shaq slapped him around

Dame said Kobe won Shaq his rings...false

Dame had nice little metaphors and some slick lines, that’s it...

Dame can’t say anything to Shaq because Shaq is far more relevant and successful both on and off the court than Dame will ever be

Dame won only if u go by which tracks were more catchy...if u go by content, hell no...easy win for Shaq

BallSoHarden likes this.
  3. sage281

sage281 Member

U basically just said Dame raps better but Shaq is more famous so he wins.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

no, I said Dame made catchier tracks and had a few nice metaphors...Shaq’s lyrical content destroyed Dame

Which songs made my head nod more? Dame’s. Which songs had better content and lyrics that cut deeper? Shaq’s without question...

Dame had to resort to reaching, Shaq annihilated him with facts...easy win for Shaq

5. sage281

sage281 Member

I think of we polled ppl who run in the NBA circles they would say dame won. I dont think u caught a lot of what he said. Outside of the Kobe won u the rings NOTHING was a reach.

6. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shaq has split a track with Rakim, The God MC.

You comparing that ability with Damian Lillard?

You are not the microphone fiend... Many of The Godfather’s of hip hop attest to Shaq’s skill on the mic.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think if we polled people who actually value lyrical content and not just a better beat or catchier track they would say Shaq won

u must’ve not caught what Shaq was saying

Shaq picked Dame up and dunked him through the hoop

RudyTBag likes this.
  8. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

Shaq merk'd him. Next question.

RudyTBag likes this.
  9. sage281

sage281 Member

And
    I was gonna say the same thing about u. U clearly didn't pick up on half the stuff dame said. Both of his tracks were killing shaq.

U don't want to metal with me steel

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I picked up everything from Dame...like I said, Dame had some nice lines, but please, Shaq bodied him

I can’t take somebody seriously who’s saying that Dame actually destroyed in every way...stop it

RudyTBag and JW86 like this.
  11. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Shaq absolutely destroyed him, Dame seemed to be holding back in fear of Adam Silver fining him.

Trying to rap about money and the reason why he won was a mistake and why Shaq was able to end him, this focused on his success. If he had focused on his shortcomings (he is fat, women probz, getting clowned on TNT and being the worst commentator and ton of embarrassing moments for him on there, getting swept by dream and the rockets, Kazaam lol, orlando exit, fact he is a FAKE doctor, barely can fit his ass in a Buick, old man jokes for icy hot, etc) There is just way too much he could have done and he just didn't think of it. He is soft, and probably why he hasn't won anything on the court either.

#51 BallSoHarden, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    lilbird20 likes this.
  12. sage281

sage281 Member

Are u saying that all of those things is what dame SHOULD have talked about in regards to Shaq?

13. JW86

JW86 Member

Yeah people who think Dame won need to concede, regardless of what style of rap you prefer, Shaq killed him with the facts. That’s the essence of a battle, to spit the truth and make the other person look like a fool. Dame barely said anything worthy besides not needing diesel.

14. TimDuncanDonaut

Not a serious beef. Both guys like music, it's an excuse to make music. Shaq will have something for the TNT guys to joke around with. Dame adds a little publicity for his album. Fans get some entertainment.

Shaq's free throws and Lillard no rings are fair game. Dame could have gone evil and bring up Shaq's divorce. None of the two went below the belt.

Production wise Shaq chose beats that went a bit harder. The 2nd one was Biggie's classic Victory, tough to mess that up. I never sought out either two's music, but after the listen here, am a little impressed with both dudes; not as amateurish as I thought they'd be.

BallSoHarden likes this.
  15. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Yeah, I think he should have gone after him hard like Shaq did. Talking about Kobe getting him rings, c'mon no one believes that it was weak he's just pointing out that hes a 4X champion. People mentioned that Shaq was able to destroy him because he has been far more successful, but if he had focused on those shortcomings instead, he just had plenty of ammo is all I'm saying, but didn't use it effectively. I haven't heard Dame's music, but I've heard he is OK. This makes me think the beef is very much fake and that he didn't want to offend Shaq and held back.

16. sage281

sage281 Member

He literally talked about EVERYTHING u mentioned. Guess that went over y'alls heads.

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I was actually very impressed with Dame, very few can fit Shaq's dick in their mouth like that.

18. sage281

sage281 Member

WRONG...Scroll up.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No, I saw it, really, Dame gobbled it down like a champ. Respect.

20. JW86

JW86 Member

Dame looks even worse now, not able to back up his big mouth on the court.

vlaurelio likes this.