1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where can we get these shirts to support Morey?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Yordan, Oct 7, 2019.

1. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Red has been a communist color going back a century or more. *Way* before there was an NBA let alone Rockets.

2. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

I tried to be civilized with you but you resort to name calling and using bully tactic just because you lost your argument with me is unacceptable. This is the same kind of bullying those rioters in HK are doing.

Extradition law in tradition case between two nations included varies crimes. US and China has their own version of this extradition agreement to not include any sensitive situations like political refugees. This doesn’t mean US and China doesn’t have one it just means they have their own version of it.

If you can’t understand that than I have no hopes for you. You can think however you want and continue to be that naive ignorance fool.

3. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Civilized?

Every point and every posts you had made are nothing but lies and made up craps.

Even after I point out facts after facts with links of the existing document from the US gov and you still insisted on self made up sh't.

With clear facts in front of you and being embarrassed, all you can do is (oh I know you will use that card) jumping to google some sh't up which you don't even understand and then at the end, your closing argument is :

"This doesn’t mean US and China doesn’t have one it just means they have their own version of it."

Classic.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don’t care
    If you are in Houston at a Rockets game and you wear red and yellow
    We know who you support

people from thousands of miles away can’t tell real Houston Rockets fans what to wear

@CometsWin

basso and RasaqBoi like this.
  5. hezhenxiangx

hezhenxiangx Member

you are insulting China now .

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I mean it's also Rockets colors, so....

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Other posters had already dissected what you wrote, but let me break this down for you even clearer in case you still don’t get it: the people of HongKong got a little taste of communism and they don’t like it, can you blame them? They realized what a big mistake it was to lay trust in the ChiCom to honor the one country two systems bullcrap. The West made the same mistake by doing business with China hoping that our values like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness will rub off on them and they will learn to appreciate these unalienable rights and becoming more like us. That did not work out too well didn’t it? The West is now being corrupted by the ChiCom and their mighty dollar, and Daryl Morey is the latest example of it.
    HK, Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang and the South China Sea do not belong to the ChiCom.

#47 generalthade_03, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    ashleyem likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Keep fighting these mainland operatives bro, there is an army of them paid for by the ChiCom to bully and spread lies on the internet.

Texanasiafan likes this.
  9. kanariya

kanariya Member

He said don't have to agree with him so leave it at that. When he claims something he provides no backing material.

Texanasiafan likes this.
  10. kanariya

kanariya Member

They have a name called Wu Mao or 5 cent. I heard they got reduced to 3 cent per post now.

ashleyem and generalthade_03 like this.
  11. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Thanks for the reply.
    First of all, I don't hate any of you. So I try to be as objective as I can.

HK, Taiwan, Tibet, Xinjiang and the South China Sea do not belong to the ChiCom.
    HK, Tibet, Xinjiang belongs to China, period. Your president won't even say those dumb things. United Nation won't even say that. Stop buying in those stupid Youtube clips. My cat even travelled more countries than most of you do. It's year 9012, buy a ticket and see the world.
    Taiwan and South China sea. Debatable.
    Fair?

"ChiCom"
    We're not Chi. We're not Com either.
    We've been a low key pro-US country. I don't expect any intimacy from US cuz you don't care. But why picture us as anti-US in the first place?
    Roll my eyes.

"in case you still don’t get it: the people of HongKong got a little taste of communism and they don’t like it"
    Sorry, the world does not work that way.
    We're not at school and change study groups. Doesn't even work for your US. Don't expect China to be the special one.

You don't like the govt and you ask the separate? That's the new normal on this planet now? Since when?

Can any of you tell me what has changed for HK between UK and China era?
    Free election? UK didn't even gv them, from beginning till they left.
    HKers hv the right to protest and basically the EviL Commi said YES to all. Now what?
    You see anti-Comm materials EVERYWHERE in HK (check the airport) let alone the mass and social media. But CCP never censored them. Now what?
    HK don't hv to gv mainland any tax, while rest all provinces including my city Shanghai have to. Now what?
    There is not a single Chinese in the Supreme Court of HK, all of them are foreigners. CCP gv them the freedom and never questioned that. Now what?
    Mainland prioritized lots of resources in the favor of HK and Macau. Now what?
    Do you know how many HKers don't like it? All of them? Do you even know why the protest even started? How many of the HKers were "hijacked"? If it was in US, those protests would've been suppressed (oh you guys never suppress) months ago.
    Why don't YOUR govt always BLINDLY say YES to WHATEVER the protesters ask, but instead using bullets and water hose to silence the out-of-controlled ppl?

"The West made the same mistake by doing business with China hoping that our values like life"
    You guys did make a mistake. US and China have different values.
    The difference is:
    We're friendly to whoever is friendly to us. Whether it's the Democracy US or the shithole North Korea; Whether it's the Christian country or Muslim Country; Whether it's a Caucasion dominated country or Black dominated country. We don't care.
    As long as you respect us, we respect you. Even though we shall different/opposite values. Clear???

But you guys only respect those with the SAME Value as yours.
    And often times treat those with different values as ENEMIES.
    But to us it's like WTF? Why?

We never said Communism is perfect. We low key embraced your Democracy.
    But instead of starting all over again, we tried to combine the strength of both Comm and Dem (no matter how good or bad the result, at least we are trying) over last few decades bcuz sh*t happened (severe corruption, abuse of power, etc) and we realized that.

But still, we ain't gon be reaching your level of Democracy or Freedom overnight. So that just made us your enemy? THAT IS THE CENTER of the problem.

Politics are an art of tradeoffs. Been studying and working in both China and West, I get your freedom while I love China's safety. I enjoy your big houses while I enjoy my hometown Shanghai's convenience (even though anyone sells a condo in Shanghai he/she cant easily buy a house in US)

I'm not going deep into this. I don't have problems with you guys anyways. I'm only disappointed how complicated this sh*t is. We could've hang out and watch Rockets regardless of the different values.

This Morey sh*t is a perfect example.
    We the fu*king Communist Chinese are just minding our own business:rolleyes:, while excitedly waiting for the new season to come. NBA and basketball bring us lots of joy. And we paid for the service. We took nothing for granted.

Why out of nowhere you guys jump out, start to mind OUR business and start hurting us?
    We didn't question the Freedom of Speech. Don't be misled by the concept stealing media.
    We only wonder why hurting us?
    Sigh.

#51 mikeshinoda, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    bearrider likes this.
  12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

how?

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pryuen left because Clutchfans was pure
    @Clutch

99ers and the pure fans continued to love the Rockets til the end of time

these are the pure fans that built this holy entity

@Jontro

Jontro likes this.
  14. GIGO

GIGO Member

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Has anybody photoshopped Morey/Silver/Harden/Tillman onto Tank Man photos from 1989 yet or made a .gif, or into movie posters from "Red Corner"?

This needs to happen before we can all move on.